Status
Not open for further replies.

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
Myle Vapor | Electric Tobacconist® US

$14.95 for anyone using MYLE.

I don't know about the battery. Works as it should. I tossed the kit away in the junk drawer. Im glad it's working well for you though. Its a pretty kit. I mean looks and feels nice, but the burn is yuck. Lots of people saying the same thing about the Rubi. I was the first to review it on ECF btw :)

It’s probably been through some firmware/hardware updates since then. It works well enough for my purposes. No pod is ADV worthy. They're all "junk", but this is what I settled on that doesn't ream your .... at the register.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
The pods are a recurring cost and I've gotten the most refills by far with the smok Infinix pods so I'd give that device some serious consideration. It's very smooth and no problems with air bubbles that happen with the Juul. And no problems with cotton tasting hits like sometimes happens with the Suorin products. It's not perfect though. The battery indicator doesn't give you enough notice. And spit back occurs occasionally but can be prevented by taking the pod out and blowing into it to clear the chimney before you start vaping.

If price is no problem, the Suorin Air or Suorin Drop are nice. The Drop has a tighter cigarette like draw. The Air is more open. I like both but I go through the pods much quicker compared to the Smok Infinix. I wonder if Suorin packs the cotton too tightly. Smok seems to use less cotton and it seems less tightly packed.

Last edited:

kongfranon

Apr 9, 2018
https://goo.gl/5Hp7wA
For $1...
You really can't go wrong at least giving it a shot.
I have it and prefer it to the Juul or Bo.
Myblu may be distributed by big tobacco, but it's still the my. Von erl, which is a phenomenal device and unbeatable at the price.
Easy to refill. And 2.4 is far less overwhelming than 5.0 nic salts.
I didn't care for the tobacco flavor it came with, so I dumped it. Great flavor and lots of vapor for a pod system...
Downside being pods can be a bit leaky sometimes, QC needs work, lol.
But really good.

I actually did order it earlier for the $1 and got it over weekend. The flavor was ok, I will say the throat hit was good, but biggest issue I had was every few puffs I would get ejuice leak into my mouth when puffing I guess, which was really annoying.

Is this something that is normal for this device? or maybe it just came with a bad pod? Not sure if I should buy anymore and or waste time with it?

One thing I like about the juul the most is the consistency of the puffs, in my 2-3 weeks of using it, have not found any leaks, or bad burnt hits, or anything really to complain, it just works which is what I want. I guess the major downside is the costs

• Agree

Chasbo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
North by Northwest
I recommend buying a refillable pod system. The vapeccino mate 1 is high quality. Seeing more resellers online. The pods don’t leak or spit. They have three pod choices now, 1.5 MTL, 1.2 ceramic, and 1.0 DL. I’ve only tried the 1.5, it hits very similar to the JUUL but smoother - good for stealth. I ordered the ceramic pods, hoping they last longer than the 1.5. The infinix is another option, it’s is pretty good though it spits sometimes. It’s lower quality but hits better (not as stealthy) than the mate 1 1.5 ohm. The breeze 2 is really nice. Huge clouds, not stealthy. Good for around the house or a night on the town. They are all cheap to buy.

• Useful

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I am more concerned with am I vaping too much with high nicotine level juice? I don't want to increase my nicotine addiction. I feel I am vpaing more then when I was smoking.

so was thinking of getting some sort of pen that has lower nic % juice if that makes sense.

The biggest thing I don't want to have to deal with though is hassle of refilling, and worrying about leaking, and small enough that I can bring with me easily if that makes sense.
It's not unusual for a new vapor to vape more than when they were smoking. Vaping is not as efficient in delivering nicotine as smoking is. Vape pod system e-liquids typically use a higher nic concentration than other vape setups, so switching to a non-vape pod system you may continue to vape a lot in order to minimalize cig cravings. After a period of time, the frequency that you need to vape may or may not decrease.

I would recommend a smaller regulated mod that has some form of variable power so that you can adjust your vape "on the fly" should you need to. The Innokin JEM/Goby (internal battery starter kit ~ $25. Sort of a glorified eGo battery in a different form factor; may need two of these to be able to vape all day; only a 1000mah battery.)
images
upload_2018-4-17_13-28-0-jpeg.736687

jem-3.jpg

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
I was in your exact same situation 2 to 3 months ago.
Keep using the Juul for a month. The high nicotine will help rid yourself of any cigarette cravings. I personally felt it was too much nicotine but I kept doing it. I chain vaped it. Definitely got the nic buzz.
I keep the Juul as a backup but my main device now is the Smok Infinix. It's a little bit bigger than the Juul and is refillable. I went down to 18 mg of nicotine. Still get the throat hit. Can chain vape without the nic buzz.

Chasbo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
North by Northwest
I second this recommendation. The infinix is a no frills workhorse.

Keep using the Juul for a month. The high nicotine will help rid yourself of any cigarette cravings. I personally felt it was too much nicotine but I kept doing it. I chain vaped it. Definitely got the nic buzz.
I keep the Juul as a backup but my main device now is the Smok Infinix. It's a little bit bigger than the Juul and is refillable. I went down to 18 mg of nicotine. Still get the throat hit. Can chain vape without the nic buzz.

kongfranon

Apr 9, 2018

So how long does the pod last? before you have to buy a new one? Like how many times can you refill before it tastes burnt?

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
I recommend the justfog minifit. It's reliable and easy to use. The pods can be refilled 8-10 times before they need to be replaced. If you're moving from the Juul, I would recommend using the minifit with salt nic juice at the 45 mg nic or 50 mg nic level. My favorite salt nic juice is called BB Vapes BLVK. It's available in 25 mg & 50 mg nic salt levels.
Replacement pods are cheap as well, $14.99 (CDN) for a 3-pack.
Coils are part of the POD system, so you won't have to change coils, just replace the whole pod system when the performance starts to lack.

I've owned several devices and still do. This one doesn't deliver the same flavour as my Nautilus 2 or Prism S tanks... but it's more reliable (Doesn't leak or gurgle)

The other thing I found odd, is it produces a lot of vapor but doesn't go through juice as quickly as my other tanks. The 1.5 ML pod lasted me from morning to my commute home. Once home, I'd refill it and top it up again the following morning.
Once again... flavour is okay... but not as good as a full blown MTL tank system, but the ease of use and reliability make it my favorite device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread