ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
check out my new mod.jpg

Grifzack

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys,
As a long time vapor I'd like to toss my name into the hat as a reviewer.
At the moment my go to mod is the drag with cleito 120 but my main back up is the Ijoy captain pd270 with x brother tank.
Also use a nautilus x with the 1,5 coil when I want that tight MTL draw.
In the past year I have owned the tarot pro, target mini, v8, smok AIO, procolour, tpriv, hpriv, al85, g150, g320, sigelei 213, fuchai 213 squonk,archon 158, breeze, pulse squonk..... You get the idea and a few tanks as well.
Very knowledgeable about the gear and would love to help others keep it cloudy.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Any idea when the second group will be selected? If you decide to do juice taste tests I am always searching for the next best tobacco and/or coffee vape. Most of the stuff I want to try is expensive. There used to be a great one that I got several friends to begin vaping from that was a special roast coffee but sadly they shut down like 5 years ago.

Reactions: stols001
I would love to become a reviewer if possible. My name is Kelliann Brooks and I was wondering if there was anyway that your company or if you may know of a company looking for people to help with reviewing products. Whether it be e-liquids, mods, tanks or any kind of accessories. I know that you probably have tons of people asking but I wasn't quite sure of any other way to go about finding a company other than asking that would be willing to have someone review them or promoting on all of my social media sites. Most that I have spoken with have told me no they can't take a chance on me or I don't have enough followers yet or some other type of excuses but I am hopeful and still looking as well as asking for that one place and thought I might ask you. I thought it would be a good idea to ask for advice. Thank you ever so very much for your time and considering my request. I also have a review page on facebook, profile on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Snapchat. I know I am a newbie but I am a newbie with high hopes for a bright future.Hope to hear from you.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Just wondering if you got the fires put out yet LTN. If you need help identifying fire hydrants I consider myself some what of an expert. I have left my autograph on thousands.
    The fires are never out! But I will sort out a new product next week when I'm back in the office, been a bit quiet as I had a couple of days off after Easter with the family.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
    Feb 18, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    While our buddy LTN is busy trying to extinguish St. Elmo's fire, lil ole me will throw up ( not literally but if I do I will just eat some grass ) a recent review of a product I purchased. I didn't get any discount, money, or belly rub for this.

Now as y'all know I have been vaping for over 9 years or 63 years in dog time. During that time I have bought numerous products from various companies. While in other areas I am extremely loyal, brand loyalty is not my forte. I have been wanting a new gadget and found a decent deal on a Smok X-Priv Kit with the Smok Prince TFV12 tank. I received the product and began assembling. First off, I am almost old enough to remember when fire was invented so my eyeballs aren't as top notch as they once were. That is one thing I love about this device ( yes I know there is a newer model out there but unless you are getting me a gift I may never have that bad boy ), the screen is bright and crisp. I no longer need to put on my reading glasses to make sure I didn't accidentally amp that sucker up to 220 volts and create a big glob of burnt lung jelly. It holds 2 18650 batteries and is pretty small and concise. Fires up no problem and has all the bells and whistles of safety and temp control and even change the color of the info on the screen. Yeah, it is "purty" but I am a no-nonsense customer and didn't buy it to put it in a frame or bury it in the backyard for safekeeping. You can read all the details on Smok's site.

I give it 4.5 out of 5 "good boy"s. Nothing wrong with it just 5 "good boy"s is almost impossible.

The tank is nice, hold 4ml, top fill and has a pot belly tank ( no comment ) and produces a good flavor and cloud. Comes with a replaceable glass, USB charger cord, some spare parts, one pre-installed Q4 .4 ohm Quad coil, and one T10 .12 ohm decuple coil. So far so good. But................all is not well in the doghouse. As with almost every coil out there, quality control is something vastly needed. We have all spent money on buying a 3 pack or 5 pack or multiples of only to get a couple, some or most die in a short time. The pre-installed on only lasted a couple of days. I primed it, I kept it close to full the entire time, at the suggested wattage, and didn't use it like a Kardashian selfie stick. Though I have been vaping since we used to just dump juice into a pot and boil that bad boy with our heads surrounded by a towel I have not gotten around to RDA/RBA stuff. I did, however, order one as soon as the first coil went bye-bye. It is still cheaper than analogs and better for us, but I am tired of getting very limited and unreliable uses out of coils. I have tried ceramic, replacing cotton, little tips and tricks to increase the lifetime, and they all seem hit and miss. I am interested in the FireLuke and Falcon mesh tanks, and see where Smok is joining in too. I want them to make money and to keep bringing us life-saving products but we need some better and cheaper "innards". That is how you earn brand loyalty.

The tank gets 4 "good boy"s and the coils get 2 "good boy"s. The tank would probably get higher if the disappointment from the coils hadn't have occurred.

That's all the bark I have left for now, good luck LTN.

Jody915

May 7, 2018
    I've never done vape reviews, but I've done plenty other types of reviews for other products. I do have my own youtube channel. I would be willing to review anything sent my way, but I am brutally honest. I can write, as evidenced by this post.

I currently have two mods and four tanks and a couple rebuild-able setups. One of my mods is a Smok procolor and the other is a Smok g-priv. I like both equally as well, but there are other mods that I've tried and like just as good too. The tanks, I have a tfv8 cloud beast, two tfv12 prince tanks and a freemax fireluke tank. I have attached a picture of the setup I'm using today, my g-priv with tfv12 prince tank .12 ohm t10 head set at 90 watts. G.O.B. is the juice of choice for today.

I would love to get into reviewing vaping products. Just keep in mind that I am brutally honest, whether I feel it's a good product or bad.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0438.jpg
      IMG_0438.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 11

TheFiliperPro

May 10, 2018
    I like to review many things, I want to be involved in community growth I want to make a review of a vape .. Although I'm from Republic of Moldova , i have many friends who want to order a vape...
    sorry for my english

I know very well the Romanian and the Russian language ... I also know English, but less

Thanks you...

Julian

Nicklemile

Apr 11, 2018
    North Dakota
    I also would like an opportunity to add my vaping gadgetry reviews to Vaping.com's site. I would like to help "new vapors" as well as the "not so new" prospective buyers make educated vaping product purchases easier. I am new again to vaping after a two year fall back in to analogs. In this time the advancements have been amazing and a little overwhelming for me. It's exciting to see how much easier and cooler looking everything is. Not to mention the flavor quality and feel of the e-liquids. Wow! What a difference two years have made!

I have around 25 tanks / 10 RDAs I use today "all two plus years old" so I'm not a complete novice. I look forward to buying some new gear soon. "From Vaping.com" :thumbs: I love being smoke free again.

With fresh eyes and prospective regarding vaping and the benefits for people, I feel I could help make sales. And help some people along the way.

Last edited:

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    To be eligible you must already have left one review so we can see that you're able to write in a way that is clear and helpful to other vapers.
    I'd like to participate. Are you looking specifically for reviews posted in the "reviews" sub-forums, or does "participating in threads about devices" count? Can I leave reviews for some of my older gear, or does it need to be current/recent items? I don't see any rules or guidelines in the reviews section (besides the disclaimer about "sponsored" reviews, and the broken link to the "video review rules"), I guess I'll just model off some of the ones I see there, and wing it? Are reviews of clones allowed, or are they taboo like in the classifieds?

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
    Feb 18, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    I like to review many things, I want to be involved in community growth I want to make a review of a vape .. Although I'm from Republic of Moldova , i have many friends who want to order a vape...
    sorry for my english

I know very well the Romanian and the Russian language ... I also know English, but less

Thanks you...

Julian
    Your english is fine, better than many of my relatives.

• Agree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread