The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Want free vape gear? Become a vaping.com reviewer

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by low_tar_neil, Feb 14, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    if this is still available i'd like to toss my name into the mix
    I do reviews of any vaping related product, i have a blog here on ecf, run a website, fb page and a few videos on yt (I do mostly written reviews, a few video reviews)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Royvapeojr

Royvapeojr New Member

Feb 19, 2019
    Hello I'm new to this forum but not new to vaping I started vaping about a year ago now and have had some experience with different brands geekvape,smoke,wismec and vgod for starters I was involved in a rare incident where I had batteries blow up on me and ended up with second degree burns. I am still vaping now because it turns out the batteries I bought were not for vape they were rewraps and I want to stress the danger of rewraps vaping is great it changed my life and I know it's changed the life of many other people. I know the vape industry focuses alot on safety now and I want would like to review mods and things that have to do with vape so other people don't get the same problem I had, I also don't want people to get scared off because if an issue like mine. Vaping keeps me sober and I know a lot of people out there are faced with the same problems I had.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    If you are still looking for reviewers I'd like to be considered. I've been vaping full-time for about a year now, vaping on and off for 2 years first, and have done reviews in the last year on some of the mods and pods that I have won. I think I bring a unique angle to reviews being a 52 year old female who squonks and dabbles in DIY eliquid. My sex and age are underrepresented in most reviews yet we vape and build too. If your time period hasn't passed for selection please consider me to review and give you the benefit of my impressions.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. tailland

tailland Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
  5. Aleks Kai

Aleks Kai New Member

Mar 1, 2019
    Hello! I'm doing vape/other reviews for another company at the moment and would love to be able to test products and give my honest reviews on here, also! I haven't been vaping long, so I tend to help new people like me find the right products that are affordable, but also extremely nice for the price. Would love it if you could give me the chance.

Aleks

6. Jason Kriens

Jason Kriens New Member

Apr 5, 2019
    If you are still doing this, id love the opportunity to review products,I've been vaping for almost as long as its been a thing and can already tell you several brands i was not happy with. I rebuild my own coils and am experienced with mtl tanks as well as lung hit tanks, i even rebuild non rebuildable , I have used, itaste, eleaf , vaporesso, vandyvape, kangertech, ejoy , and many others and could give you an honest opinion on all of them, please consider me

• Like Like x 1
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't think this has been a thing for a long time, honestly. People keep posting hopefully about it every now and then enough to keep it open, but unless it's a silent auction so to speak (maybe it is) I don't think it's happening anymore.

Anna

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    We will start it up again in the future, it's been very hard in recent months to get new products in quickly from suppliers, by the time we're getting stuff it's not new any more. We're working on it though!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. kianaru
    This message by kianaru has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 3, 2019.
    Jun 3, 2019
  10. Mackenzie Lentz

Mackenzie Lentz New Member

Jun 29, 2019
    I am new here and I would love to test out new items, I've only been vaping for like a year but my pen recently broke.

• Like Like x 2
  11. vimagreg

vimagreg Super Member

Feb 9, 2019
    I'm interested in it.

• Like Like x 2