Want free vape gear? Become a vaping.com reviewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royvapeojr

Feb 19, 2019
Hello I'm new to this forum but not new to vaping I started vaping about a year ago now and have had some experience with different brands geekvape,smoke,wismec and vgod for starters I was involved in a rare incident where I had batteries blow up on me and ended up with second degree burns. I am still vaping now because it turns out the batteries I bought were not for vape they were rewraps and I want to stress the danger of rewraps vaping is great it changed my life and I know it's changed the life of many other people. I know the vape industry focuses alot on safety now and I want would like to review mods and things that have to do with vape so other people don't get the same problem I had, I also don't want people to get scared off because if an issue like mine. Vaping keeps me sober and I know a lot of people out there are faced with the same problems I had.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
If you are still looking for reviewers I'd like to be considered. I've been vaping full-time for about a year now, vaping on and off for 2 years first, and have done reviews in the last year on some of the mods and pods that I have won. I think I bring a unique angle to reviews being a 52 year old female who squonks and dabbles in DIY eliquid. My sex and age are underrepresented in most reviews yet we vape and build too. If your time period hasn't passed for selection please consider me to review and give you the benefit of my impressions.

Last edited:

Aleks Kai

Mar 1, 2019
Hello! I'm doing vape/other reviews for another company at the moment and would love to be able to test products and give my honest reviews on here, also! I haven't been vaping long, so I tend to help new people like me find the right products that are affordable, but also extremely nice for the price. Would love it if you could give me the chance.

Aleks

Jason Kriens

Apr 5, 2019
If you are still doing this, id love the opportunity to review products,I've been vaping for almost as long as its been a thing and can already tell you several brands i was not happy with. I rebuild my own coils and am experienced with mtl tanks as well as lung hit tanks, i even rebuild non rebuildable , I have used, itaste, eleaf , vaporesso, vandyvape, kangertech, ejoy , and many others and could give you an honest opinion on all of them, please consider me

Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I don't think this has been a thing for a long time, honestly. People keep posting hopefully about it every now and then enough to keep it open, but unless it's a silent auction so to speak (maybe it is) I don't think it's happening anymore.

Anna
    We will start it up again in the future, it's been very hard in recent months to get new products in quickly from suppliers, by the time we're getting stuff it's not new any more. We're working on it though!

kianaru

Jun 3, 2019
    • Deleted by Misty

DanMarry

Unresolved Status
    Aug 28, 2019
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

DanMarry

Unresolved Status
    Aug 28, 2019
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

Danimal81180

Aug 28, 2019
    We've given a lot of thought as to how to involved the community more in vaping.com, and the best idea we can come up with is to start getting your expertise involved in reviewing products.

Do you want free vape gear to roadtest and review?

Every week we will be sending out vape kits, eliquids and coils plus anything else we come across.

The whole vaping industry is built off the back of the knowledgable community helping one another, all we ask in return is that you leave an honest review on the product page itself so another vaper can benefit from your expertise, and so that we can know that we're stocking the right products.

To be eligible you must already have left one review so we can see that you're able to write in a way that is clear and helpful to other vapers.

To start with I'll be announcing products we'd like reviewed in this forum posts below, you add your name into the hat and we'll draw people at random, sound good?

Let me know if you have any ideas how to make this run as smooth as possible!
    Count me in!!!! I am totally wanting in on this opportunity. I love to write and review and love to vape!! Start sending and I'll start reviewing!!

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread