The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Want free vape gear? Become a vaping.com reviewer

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by low_tar_neil, Feb 14, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gavin Porter

Gavin Porter New Member

May 12, 2018
    Wow so comments are way longer then I expected but I would like an opportunity to review some products for ya! I have only baught smok brand Vapes but im becoming more and more interested so I think this could be a great opportunity to try new products I've yet to see or hear about . Thanks a lot

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bulldog44

Bulldog44 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Poor Neil, he tried too much to fast. Such is the reality when you are a vaping "mover and shaker". Little did he know there would be sedentary worry warts like me who would be interested. And the rest of y'all who aren't sedentary.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ellejewell

ellejewell Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2015
    Fl.
    Wow, this is a very clever way to get reviews on products and help companies grow. I would be interested in doing reviews. I am a stay at home wife so I have a lot of time on my hands and I do not have a problem giving an honest review in a way that is curtious and respectful. What exactly does one need to do to sign up?

• Like Like x 1
  4. RaeSteffy

RaeSteffy New Member

Jun 10, 2018

Hi my name is Rachel, and i have been vaping only a couple of years, but i have been a smoker since i was 13 and im 35 now vaping is the only thing that was able to get me and my mother-who is 59 to quit smoking and she has tried an enormous amount of products some even prescribed by a doctor and not even those worked. But it is kind of exspensive and at times i dont know if i can keep up with the exspense of it but i dont want my mom or me to go back to using tobbaco products so a friend i know mentioned reviewing vape products and you get the vape products at no cost just do reviews, and I do reviews anyways on all the products i purchase so it would be something that i would already be doing anyways. i have done a review on the Voopoo Drag, the Smok alien, the kangertech mini tank, the Smok baby beast, beast, and the Prince stick.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tony Vapes

Tony Vapes New Member

So, I'm new to this forum, and I haven't done any official vape reviews, but I admin a vaping group on Facebook,where I routinely give my honest opinion of various devices, I've been vaping for about 7 years, I build mods, i have long hair, tattoos, a cool scar on my face and a sparkling personality (read as: I'm fat.)
    Does any of this qualify me to do reviews for you?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bobby b

Bobby b New Member

Jul 3, 2018
    Hey what's up guys, Bobby B here. Today I'll be reviewing the o2pur Vape stick now I'm kind of new to this whole vaping thing but in my opinion if it's quality you're looking for this is not the Vape for you. I like to blow big clouds with mine helps get the nicotine in my system a lot quicker, so it seems anyways. Now The o2pur Vape stick is the first vape pen I've had and to be completely honest it's just not right for me. First of all there's a air flow problem, Secondly the coil doesn't burn hot enough to get a good hit definitely better to invest a little more money into a vape mod! Any more online you can get these mods from anywhere in the $30 range all the way up to as much as you want to spend. My second Vape I invested in was the e leaf 100w mod now this mod is a lot nicer it's not too big and for your beginner Vapors it blows nice clouds some of the downfalls however is the sturdiness of the wire connections mine had broke so I just invested in my third mod! The wires connected to the 510 thread are rather flimsy didn't take much to turn the tank in and the wires and the connection gave however if you're careful with this device it's definitely a great investment for the price I'll keep you updated on my new smok mod I should be receiving soon from me to you this is Bobby I'll talk to you again soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sergio vazquez

Sergio vazquez New Member

Jul 8, 2018
    Is love to be a tester how do i sign up?

8. Mark Stotts

Mark Stotts New Member

Jul 17, 2018

I am more than interested in doing a review. I have been vaping since 2015 . I am constantly helping people and explaining the benefits of vaping. And teaching people about everything vape related

9. Sergio vazquez

Sergio vazquez New Member

Jul 8, 2018
    I am interested in doing a review. Would love to give my feed back and help the vaping community

10. LKK67

LKK67 Full Member

Sep 3, 2018
    I do want to try new vape gear. Where do I start?

11. AlleyKat

AlleyKat Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I'd be interested in reviewing RTA/RDAs & mods. My current 2 in daily mixed rotation are both mech mods (original Caravela #122 - 18650 & a 26650 Infinite Tech Hades clone) and my RTA Aspire Cleito & an older RDA (Augvape Baal V2 - currently running 4 X 0.4 ohm SS coils). Hook me up with a non-mech mod for a comparison review or any other sub-ohm RTA/RDA & I will do the same, trying it out with both mech.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shannon Oshell

Shannon Oshell New Member

Sep 23, 2018
    I'm fairly new to vaping and may not have a whole lot of experience but I think that would make my opinions a little more unbiased. I've watched and read quit a few reviews on things so I have an idea what people look for on review. anyways, I feel like it's worth a shot. worst thing that could happen is I suck at opinion giving lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. LKK67

LKK67 Full Member

Sep 3, 2018
    Question is, how do I get the gear to test?

• Like Like x 1
  14. LKK67

LKK67 Full Member

Sep 3, 2018
    I'd like to sample the aegis legend with a Creed RTA!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shannon Oshell

Shannon Oshell New Member

Sep 23, 2018
    I would like to sample and review whatever is available

• Like Like x 1
  16. LKK67

LKK67 Full Member

Sep 3, 2018
    Me too! But a guy can dream.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Chad Dowling

Chad Dowling Full Member

Dec 10, 2018
    This would be a great opportunity and I would like nothing more! Sign me up!

• Like Like x 1
  18. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I’m interested in reviewing the new lost vape drone. I have many mods to compare it to including the lost vape therion. I’ve been vaping since the very beginning of vaping in the USA and have about as much raw vaping experience as it is possible to have in the USA

• Like Like x 1
  19. Spoon5able

Spoon5able Full Member

Dec 13, 2018
    I’m interested in receiving products to review as I have a review YouTube channel and a Facebook page to share the review as well and I’m not super popular yet as I have just started reviewing not even 3 months ago, however I can’t get additional product to review without several more subscribers and I’m only at 7.......I know it’s sad. So check out some reviews on my channel Spoon5able and my Facebook page @honestvaping to see if I’m worthy!

• Like Like x 1
  20. William Grant

William Grant New Member

Dec 20, 2018
    I would love to be a reviewer. I am going to start on my Facebook and my Instagram.