Suggestions please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Add in the NarCa rda clone - it's airier than the Narea. Have a look at the Mass mods Axial rda:
Axial RDA
It's my hands down favourite. With the dual sided 3 hole airflow it's RDL, with the cyclops airflow full DL. Easy to build and wick, huge well and incredible flavour, even with a 3mm id coil
That NarCa is one of my favorite products that exist when it comes to squonking it's my go-to. I don't like dripping so I'm sure it could be used for that as well.

Reactions: zoiDman

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
NVM... I got my answer, sorry for not reading more.
The axial as you know is able to be squonked on it does come with a squonk pin however the description on the site I bought it from did not mention it so I had to go through many many reviews to make absolutely certain because I have no use for drippers. Even then I was very worried that it was going to show up at my house without a squonk PIN. As a side note I highly recommend it. Excellent quality product really well-made Vapes like a dream easy to use easy to build on.

• Agree
Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
The axial as you know is able to be squonked on it does come with a squonk pin however the description on the site I bought it from did not mention it so I had to go through many many reviews to make absolutely certain because I have no use for drippers. Even then I was very worried that it was going to show up at my house without a squonk PIN. As a side note I highly recommend it. Excellent quality product really well-made Vapes like a dream easy to use easy to build on.
Other than the afc, it's basically a lower profile rebirth... If build quality is good, I'm liking it. Speaking of, since I have your attention, what do you think of the squonk 510s for mechs on fasttech, worth a 5 pack for 8$?

$8.19 AOLVAPE Replacement 510 Mechanical Mod Adapter (5-Pack) 5-pack - for squonk mod at FastTech - Free Shipping

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I was looking at the kelpie, now I'm wondering hmm maybe I shouldn't get one. What is a side air weeper?
If the unit was not upright and level, I had issues with the air holes collecting liquid. The well is deep and if I didn't vape it dry, it was not pocket friendly. I take full responsibility and have the same issue in general with every side/bottom air RDA.
If you don't mind where did you find a kelpie was it on FastTech?
I picked up a black one from my local vape shoppe.

Cheers
I

Reactions: AvaOrchid

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
If you end up making a fasttech order, do yourself a favor and get a C4 style RDA ($8). Beats the Wasp Nano by a mile in the flavor and airflow categories. The C4 has become one of my favorite single coil squonk RDA's. I actually just ordered 2 of the SS clones and I have 2 authentics. Build deck is more Wasp style but airflow is more like the Recurve (honeycomb) but has a bigger juice well.
If price isn't an issue, the Asgard Mini is probably one of the best dual coil RDA's I've used.
And if you can find one, the vandy vape pulse V2 is probably my favorite all around RDA.
Honorable mentions: Elder Dragon, C2mnt, .Blank, Tauren solo.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Placed an order @AngeNZ figured it's not the time to pinch pennies. Missed out on the black rda, but got silvers, and pei caps too... Thanks for the recommendation! Hoping I have enough squonkers and RDAs to last now... One topside left now that #1 & #2 died, 1 aegis sq, might get a standard back cover, I hear the design is flawed, a recurve, and athena... Plus what's coming, another recurve, and 4 pulse v2 mods... Ugh, I hate our government.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
If the unit was not upright and level, I had issues with the air holes collecting liquid. The well is deep and if I didn't vape it dry, it was not pocket friendly. I take full responsibility and have the same issue in general with every side/bottom air RDA.
I picked up a black one from my local vape shoppe.

Cheers
I

Thanks Izan for explaining what it meant.

On a side note are you Spanish or you just live in Spain? When the world settles visit Spain in on my bucket. Tengo que ver la madre patria de nosotros Latino Americanos :lol:

• Winner

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Placed an order @AngeNZ figured it's not the time to pinch pennies. Missed out on the black rda, but got silvers, and pei caps too... Thanks for the recommendation! Hoping I have enough squonkers and RDAs to last now... One topside left now that #1 & #2 died, 1 aegis sq, might get a standard back cover, I hear the design is flawed, a recurve, and athena... Plus what's coming, another recurve, and 4 pulse v2 mods... Ugh, I hate our government.

What use the pei caps have? Semi Noob here :D

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Thank you :). Now I know :D.

If you like the axial pro there are reviews about here. You just need to do a search for it. If you can't find it I can put a link here. Rated quite highly.
It's a pipe dream, if anything. The hellvape desire rta, full black with black pc tube would look great, and be resistant, but I don't have time or money to get everything I could want... Saw all that at health cabin, trying to decide if I should get the non squonk door for the aegis sq, or just plastidip it when the bottles break.... I'd want a series parallel rda for the non-existent series mech I don't own...

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

I never do referrals so you made the right call. The black has been sold out for ages, and at that price I'm amazed they still have the stock they do :thumbs:

I got a clear pei cap with one of mine, (4 Axials so far ;)) it also just vapes differently along with being a cooler vape. It comes with the blind pin installed, bf pin is in the bag, along with the spares and a beauty ring.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    I never do referrals so you made the right call. The black has been sold out for ages, and at that price I'm amazed they still have the stock they do :thumbs:

I got a clear pei cap with one of mine, (4 Axials so far ;)) it also just vapes differently along with being a cooler vape. It comes with the blind pin installed, bf pin is in the bag, along with the spares and a beauty ring.
    I might grab a couple more... Have a machine shop anodize them black. How does the pei cap vape different, different air flow?

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Wetvapes out of Buffalo still shows stock of the older pulse 80w at $25, add a few widgets to reach $30 and there's free shipping.

I'm a restricted fl flavor chaser. Toppers I use on my squonks are the sxk haku riviera RDTA clones. For a straight squonker RDA, if you can find a KRMA clone it's worthwhile. Either of them I find less finicky than the Wasp Nano, easier to build and more leak resistant (the haku is effectively leak proof for squonking, if you plug the juice fill hole with a bit of cotton or rayon).

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I might grab a couple more... Have a machine shop anodize them black. How does the pei cap vape different, different air flow?

No that's what I can't figure out as I'm using the same airflow. I guess it's just the different material

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread