The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by lordmage, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lordmage

lordmage Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Dundalk,Maryland, USA
    Ok fellow vapors,

I am a heavy vapor when the device's i have work almost pacifier usage goona up my dosage however i am looking for an alternative device that could keep up with my current demand. also hope it to be a US supplier shipping cost also a factor. i have gone over some suppliers but right now my brain is fried to really compare devices and such looking for honest opitions on what the best device would be. i love to drip when home and of course cart when driving

2. Steph2323

Steph2323 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    Montgomery County Pa
    Which ecig are you using? I am constantly using my penstyle from PureSmoker and it works well, especially using the usb pass through. Also have the dse901, but that is not as good for me.
    Stephanie

3. lordmage

Dec 15, 2008
    Dundalk,Maryland, USA
    the ones i have in roation depending on which are being cleaned and a long term opion on them for warned right now i have jantys

second purchase was a KB with a Mini fogger
    the KB is great for about 1 weeks us with swapping but only good as a dripper
    the mini was good for a little longer but only used for driving however once the cleaning cycle came it was junk so right now i only use that if nessarry. the kb uses increased which killed it i think and jeff must be busy cause i am still waiting on new dura batts and new atomiser for kb. note not used dura yet also mini is a rare to use to afarid to kill it again

4. Steph2323

Steph2323 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    Montgomery County Pa
    I don't know how yours compare to my penstyles. I rotate 2 of those and they are perfect for me and I always am vaping at least one of them. I use them at least once every 5 minutes and drip 4-5 times an hour and love it. The suppliers that I have used are Puresmoker, E-Smokey Treats, Litecig and The Smokeless Shop. All have been excellant to deal with.
    Stephanie

5. tribalmasters

tribalmasters Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    You say cost is a factor but take a look at Trog's Screwdriver! Its expensive but it has large batteries, takes 901 atomisers and he ships to the US!

6. lordmage

Dec 15, 2008
    Dundalk,Maryland, USA
    actually waiting on a response from him as we speak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.