Not open for further replies.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
Ok fellow vapors,

I am a heavy vapor when the device's i have work almost pacifier usage goona up my dosage however i am looking for an alternative device that could keep up with my current demand. also hope it to be a US supplier shipping cost also a factor. i have gone over some suppliers but right now my brain is fried to really compare devices and such looking for honest opitions on what the best device would be. i love to drip when home and of course cart when driving

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
Ok fellow vapors,

I am a heavy vapor when the device's i have work almost pacifier usage goona up my dosage however i am looking for an alternative device that could keep up with my current demand. also hope it to be a US supplier shipping cost also a factor. i have gone over some suppliers but right now my brain is fried to really compare devices and such looking for honest opitions on what the best device would be. i love to drip when home and of course cart when driving

Which ecig are you using? I am constantly using my penstyle from PureSmoker and it works well, especially using the usb pass through. Also have the dse901, but that is not as good for me.
Stephanie

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
the ones i have in roation depending on which are being cleaned and a long term opion on them for warned right now i have jantys

second purchase was a KB with a Mini fogger
the KB is great for about 1 weeks us with swapping but only good as a dripper
the mini was good for a little longer but only used for driving however once the cleaning cycle came it was junk so right now i only use that if nessarry. the kb uses increased which killed it i think and jeff must be busy cause i am still waiting on new dura batts and new atomiser for kb. note not used dura yet also mini is a rare to use to afarid to kill it again

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
the ones i have in roation depending on which are being cleaned and a long term opion on them for warned right now i have jantys

second purchase was a KB with a Mini fogger
the KB is great for about 1 weeks us with swapping but only good as a dripper
the mini was good for a little longer but only used for driving however once the cleaning cycle came it was junk so right now i only use that if nessarry. the kb uses increased which killed it i think and jeff must be busy cause i am still waiting on new dura batts and new atomiser for kb. note not used dura yet also mini is a rare to use to afarid to kill it again

I don't know how yours compare to my penstyles. I rotate 2 of those and they are perfect for me and I always am vaping at least one of them. I use them at least once every 5 minutes and drip 4-5 times an hour and love it. The suppliers that I have used are Puresmoker, E-Smokey Treats, Litecig and The Smokeless Shop. All have been excellant to deal with.
Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread