summer 2014 giveaways june 21 to september 23 (weekly contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sblackwood

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
well, not a great week at the giveaway. 2 of the 4 winners flaked by not answering their e-mails. so 2 new were chosen..all 4 winners are getting vape mail delivered in the next day or 2. (it will teach everyone not to blow off an e-mail that says.. "this weeks winner" from 510ego.com

the winners each received 2 30ml bottles of their choice and a great new juice "brandi's midnight snack" that is in limited release on the website. it is designed to be...well, WOW at hi watts and to make great clouds. ask tick22 what he thinks of it....

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I can't believe people don't respond to their emails...lol. I stalk my email all day. Their loss ;)

I just wanted to thank you again for the awesome customer service and kindness you've shown me! You are one of probably 2 vendors I've dealt with that are always amazingly kind and show much care and concern for your customers.

sblackwood

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
sorry i did not post about last weeks winner, she is in some "fights" with people on ecf, and i did not want to cause any bad feelings by posting the name, so i will leave it at that..she got 1 125ml bottle of brandi's midnight snack.

this weeks winners, gilbert and sara, both from california and jim from michigan all got a bottle of brandi's and 2 other flavors of their choice. (90ml total each)

this week will have 3 winners of 5 each 20ml bottles.. make sure to earn extra entries for the "hat" by social media, ecf forum posts pictures etc..

good luck to all...this is the next to last giveaway for the summer.

dripclouds will be ready october 1 for all of you into dripping and cloudchasing...

sblackwood

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
by the way...any of you that may have gmail, hotmail, yahoo or ymail as your e-mail address just might want to make sure that the spam folder does not put the winning e-mails there.

i don't spam, almost never send out a newsletter, and i am pretty sure only 7 or 8 announcements in the past 4 years. (just FYI)

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of this hat.

rocky-and-bullwinkle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread