summer 2014 giveaways june 21 to september 23 (weekly contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Congrats Mac.......I was hoping it would have been me....

We all hope that they will all be us. :D

There are so many different contests out here and the entries are there for everyone to see - it's the public participation that makes it fun. Plus it doesn't cost anything but a little time to enter and I found that I might learn something in the process.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was only teasing Mac........I am glad you won and I hope you enjoy your prize....

I know.
And so was I but I was serious too. The participation is fun and folks put out diffferent little tidbits here and there which makes it even more interesting. Having the occassional (or sometimes even frequent) win just makes it more fun. :w00t:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know.
And so was I but I was serious too. The participation is fun and folks put out diffferent little tidbits here and there which makes it even more interesting. Having the occassional (or sometimes even frequent) win just makes it more fun. :w00t:

I enjoy myself here also(sometimes a little too much) and yes winning something is just a bonus to having a good time.....as you can see I have been hanging around here for a long time..... so I must be having a good time....I just didn't want to hurt your feelings................

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Don't worry about hurting my feelings - it takes a lot and it takes even more to do it via internet. But I know what ya mean - I've seen some folks get all bent out of shape over little stuff. Always reminds me of what a friend always says -"What does it matter a hundred years from now?"
I also belong to a couple motorcycle forums and things can get wild but there's always someone that gets offended. I don't worry about thin skinned people.
My main outlook is if I can't make it fun then I shouldn't be doing it.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I think most of mine came from beginners luck. I hadn't been doing the contests for very long and was still finding them. I don't hit them all - I figure if I can't or don't want to actually use the prize then why take the opportunity away from others.
Like you said get to try stuff that normally wouldn't have done.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I am glad you got them fast Mac....I think today is the end of this contest....

Was happily surprised when it got here. Our mail is a bit weird - some things like this one get here here in a week which is fast while other stuff can take up to 2 weeks (or more). Doesn't seem to matter on package size or where it's sent from - delivery time is random. I've had stuff from the east coast get here before things from the midwest and they were sent out on the same day.

Yep, by the title today is the last day on this one.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Last night I loaded up the PB & J strawberry that came in last week. Pretty good. The PB is right on for me - just like how it tastes when you put it on warm toast which is how I like it. The strawberry could be a bit stronger but I usually put a thick layer of jam on my sammiches. Got it in a smok PBC tank with a 2.4 coil on a MVP. Been playing with the watts to adjust the flavor - have settled on 7.5. Lower there's not enough strawberry. Higher gives the PB a burnt taste and doesn't really do any more for the strawberry. I give this a 8 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread