Summertime shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I will be ordering mailorder when it is summer, and I am also in Texas. Speak to your mail carrier and ask them to please put any packages into the cooler you have up there on your porch, near the front door. When you have a juice order due for delivery, stick one of those freezer things down into that cooler to keep any delivered juice cool until you get back home and can retrieve it.

I have 2 diabetic cats here and do the same thing with incoming insulin shipments. Works a treat!

~Tiger

sandscards

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Broken Arrow, OK
I haven't been through a summer vaping yet but I hadn't considered the summer shipping problem. Does it really mess things up. I guess the juice could expand and cause leaks. Is that what you are talking about. I'm not in Texas but Oklahoma gets pretty warm, especially last summer, so I can see how it might be a problem. I have a local store but I like my juices from several different vendors across the country. I will have to think about this! I am not sure my postman would make the trip from his truck to my porch for the cooler but I might have to ask.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Ask kindly and give them a small bribe. Home baked cookies make excellent bribes. So do ice cold glasses of sweet tea, or fresh squeezed lemonade on those hot, sunny days...

~Tiger

I haven't been through a summer vaping yet but I hadn't considered the summer shipping problem. Does it really mess things up. I guess the juice could expand and cause leaks. Is that what you are talking about. I'm not in Texas but Oklahoma gets pretty warm, especially last summer, so I can see how it might be a problem. I have a local store but I like my juices from several different vendors across the country. I will have to think about this! I am not sure my postman would make the trip from his truck to my porch for the cooler but I might have to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread