Suorin air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
i find myself drawn to this device and am interested in getting it. Does anyone out there have one? If so, what has been your experience? Is it as "grab and go" as it seems? Can I just throw it in a bag or a pocket without regard to its orientation and concerns about leaking/spitting? I am a "tootle puffer" who prefers unflavored vape - so giant clouds and flavor are of no concern to me.

Reactions: David Wolf

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Don't do it @lil_buddy as it is awful. Mine requires a really strong draw to get it to fire, very much like trying to suck a thick milkshake. And when it finally does fire, the pod whistles loudly. Take the loudest RDA you've ever tried and quadruple the sound. It is seriously loud, my wife hears it upstairs and then I get the inevitable ....!

Reactions: lil_buddy

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Don't do it @lil_buddy as it is awful. Mine requires a really strong draw to get it to fire, very much like trying to suck a thick milkshake. And when it finally does fire, the pod whistles loudly. Take the loudest RDA you've ever tried and quadruple the sound. It is seriously loud, my wife hears it upstairs and then I get the inevitable ....!
You convinced me.

Reactions: michliu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread