The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suorin air?

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by lil_buddy, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lil_buddy

lil_buddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2017
    i find myself drawn to this device and am interested in getting it. Does anyone out there have one? If so, what has been your experience? Is it as "grab and go" as it seems? Can I just throw it in a bag or a pocket without regard to its orientation and concerns about leaking/spitting? I am a "tootle puffer" who prefers unflavored vape - so giant clouds and flavor are of no concern to me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. David Wolf

David Wolf Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Check the "Pod Mods: Which one are you like most?" Thread. Someone bought a Suorin Air there, liked it, bought two more but they didn't work.

3. michliu

michliu Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Don't do it @lil_buddy as it is awful. Mine requires a really strong draw to get it to fire, very much like trying to suck a thick milkshake. And when it finally does fire, the pod whistles loudly. Take the loudest RDA you've ever tried and quadruple the sound. It is seriously loud, my wife hears it upstairs and then I get the inevitable ....!

• Like Like x 1
  4. lil_buddy

lil_buddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2017
    You convinced me.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.