Super 2600 mAh V2 5-Click Locking Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rDoSe

Jan 20, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Well after being pleasantly exited for these new gigantic batteries after using failing 900 mAh ego batteries for the past few months, I wasn't disappointed! Better vapor with regular atties than the eGo batts with low res, and all day power. Now, I'll explain a bit so you all can understand the issue.

I ordered these batteries from healthcabin, along with 3 new regular (2.2 ohm advertised) atomizers. When vaping normally they work fine, but when I want to 5-click lock the battery, (a must for keeping it in my pocket) after the first of the 5 quick clicks, the button flashes 4 times. This happens regardless of whether I quickly click it once, or all 5 times. The battery, of course, does not lock when this happens, and it is currently impossible to do so with these new atomizers on. I tested with a low resistance atomizer, and the same thing happens when trying to lock the battery, but it also blinks 3 times (as advertised) after taking a regular drag. As I said, this blinking after regular use does not occur with any of the 3 new atomizers. The locking function also works normally when nothing is attached to the battery, and when I use an older regular atomizer which is unfortunately no good for vaping anymore. I have double and triple checked, and none of the three new atomizers are stamped with a low resistance mark on the bottom, so I am a little confused as to whether I was shipped unmarked low res atties by mistake, or if there is an issue with the controller on the battery.
Any and all help is appreciated!

*EDIT* I have discovered after further testing..once I take around 4 long drags from the battery, the locking feature will operate as usual, with no flashing. This is quite perplexing, as I have very limited understanding of electricity, but I could imagine it may be something to do with the atomizer gaining more resistance as it is used?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread