99 Cent Super Blitz Sale! Milk Shake Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
ROFL Walt may have to make the Peach Shake perm. I am really loving it!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm: This is the part where I admit I had my cart loaded with Shamrock shake, vanilla shake, and peach shake Sunday night, then got distracted and didn't get the order submitted in time. Might have to custom order it on my next order.

shorty70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Texas
Walt, I have to admit, the Peach shake is great. Pulled my order from my 100degree mailbox this afternoon and had to try it. After cooling to room temp, I put some in my one hitter, oops,(510 bridgeless) and this is awesome. Can't wait for a lil steep time and getting tastier.
I really hope you make this flavor a permanent fixture on your site. All your flavors I've tried have not disappointed me. Thanks.

quest

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
United States
Just got these in the mail. Man oh man, do they smell and look amazing! :laugh:

Haven't tried any yet but I'll tell you how they smell like to me!
Shamrock milkshake: Girl Scout Thin Mints
Peach milkshake: Activia's peach yogurt
Strawberry milkshake: not getting any strawberry, creamy-sugary smell
Sangrita: very much like a tropical berry-lime icee you would get on a hot Summer's day

B1UaL4fl.jpg

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would love to see more cherry berry chiller like an icee line of flavors would remind me of hot summer days when I was a kid.
Btw this choc shake rocks I got it max vg for my dripper, and everybody at work was soo jealous lol
I'm starting to convert them off of analoug I think a few more months and I'll have rm hooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread