99 Cent Super Blitz Sale! Milk Shake Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I'm a tiny bit concerned. I placed an order and my card was charged on 6/20 but haven't received anything in either the mail or my email yet and can't seem to log in on the site to check status (I may have checked out as a guest, I was short on time). Is this normal, should I just wait?

Walt had an overload of orders that week. I'd say it will be there Monday. Have you tried messaging Walt?

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I'm a tiny bit concerned. I placed an order and my card was charged on 6/20 but haven't received anything in either the mail or my email yet and can't seem to log in on the site to check status (I may have checked out as a guest, I was short on time). Is this normal, should I just wait?

Hey ChurchMouse,

PM me your order number and we can check the tracking for you. All orders from the 20th would have shipped at the latest Wednesday.

Walt

ChurchMouse

Apr 24, 2014
Illinois
Walt had an overload of orders that week. I'd say it will be there Monday. Have you tried messaging Walt?

No, I knew they were swamped and thought I'd check here first. If it's not out of the ordinary (I haven't ordered enough to know) why bug them? :)

Hey ChurchMouse,

PM me your order number and we can check the tracking for you. All orders from the 20th would have shipped at the latest Wednesday.

Walt

I'll look it up and get it to you. Thanks! :)

Sorry for the bother, see above. Lol

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
Walt , just wanted to let you know that my husband has stopped smoking and thanks to your DIY I was able to make a normal tobacco with SJ's help and now that's his ADV , he went from two packs a day to 3 tanks a day ! He's a changed man ! Thank you , he does how every smoke blueberry at night , I just ordered some of your other stuff for him !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Walt , just wanted to let you know that my husband has stopped smoking and thanks to your DIY I was able to make a normal tobacco with SJ's help and now that's his ADV , he went from two packs a day to 3 tanks a day ! He's a changed man ! Thank you , he does how every smoke blueberry at night , I just ordered some of your other stuff for him !

That's is great to hear!

Last edited:

JeepMan

Aug 21, 2013

Walts blueberries and cream is delicious. [emoji3]

JeepMan

Aug 21, 2013
Hey Jeep!

I am actually updating that recipe soon. We have been playing with a whole new blueberry that will steep faster and come out even stronger :D
Yes please! With all the juice I buy from you, this one got lost in the bottom of my juice box. Just found it after probably 2 or 3 months and been dripping it all weekend.

I'm so excited, finally got a little extra money coming in (albeit temporarily) so I can afford to throw some on a card and order some juice online... Which will be my first online vaping purchase, EVER. Seeing as how I used to have a bit of an online shopping addiction (ahem... Until I became poor) this could be a dangerous thing. Lol.

** edited to clarify that online shopping is not what made me poor, nor was it technically an addiction, just an affinity. Lol.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Errg! Darn you Walt! Your milkshakes I have ruined me for anything else at the moment lol just so darn good

sig-153231.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread