Super-T Model Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
so tell us about the juice feeder system.

1)~What kind of material is it going to be made out of?

2)~Will the attie have to have any kind of modifications done to them?

3)~Which attie will this pertain to or does it really matter?

4)~How many mls will it have?

5)~How big will it be?

6)~Will you have a different size for each Precise model (10440 (1ml), 16340 (2ml) and 18650 (3ml))?

7)~How long before it will be ready to sell or will it be ready by Thanksgiving with no need of pre-order?

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
No pre-orders. It'll fit any 510 or 901, no modifications. It'll hold up to 30ml. It'll only add one half inch length to your unit. Hope to have them in about 4 weeks. All depends on the machine shop as i've done my part:)

Quite thin...the problem is, i suspect everyone is thinking in existing feed system parameters, this is an all new design....

:blink: ... intriguing.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
No pre-orders. It'll fit any 510 or 901, no modifications. It'll hold up to 30ml. It'll only add one half inch length to your unit. Hope to have them in about 4 weeks. All depends on the machine shop as i've done my part:)

I'm impressed so we can use any 510 attie wow...30mls????.... how much width compared to lets say the Precise 16340 or P18? .... I'm completely baffled by this....

yes 4 weeks outstanding.... Will be saving for this :)...

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
There's no telling with Dave... LOL

His mind is like
MEchanical%20Mind.jpg

While other minds are similar to
Homer%20Xray.jpg

Last edited:

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
0.5 in and 30ml --> ???

Very intriguing indeed. I'm feeling somewhat like Homer, the American Homer not the Greek one just to be clear :)

30mls has to be a typo wouldn't you think? 3ml in a half inch makes sense and IMO is plenty of capacity. Either way I am pretty excited to see how this shapes up. I still haven't seen an auto juice system that I like and I really would like something for longer drives. I wonder if it would be 306 friendly too?

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
30mls has to be a typo wouldn't you think? 3ml in a half inch makes sense and IMO is plenty of capacity. Either way I am pretty excited to see how this shapes up. I still haven't seen an auto juice system that I like and I really would like something for longer drives. I wonder if it would be 306 friendly too?
Unless you have to attach a bottle too it. Just my guess.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have a question - The first post in this thread says that the Super 6 can use the CR2 (pair) or the 18650 (single) battery. BUT it also says that it uses the 14500. Is the Super 6 able to use any and all of these three batteries???

THANKS

The Super6 only took 2 cr2's or 1 14500 battery. The 18650 is wider then the unit itself and won't work.

Best,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread