Super-T Model Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I would really like to purchase the mini T but I don't see it on his website. Is this model not yet available?

A CNC'd batch of them should be completed by months end. I just made a few tweaks to the design so we are good to go on putting it into production.

David

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
When the second / next run of the S6's with the 901 or 4in1 (even better) connectors going to be ready? I've waited long enough.

Even if the 4in1 is a ways down the road I'd still get the 901-6 and get the 4in1 at a later date. The website says around the 14th of Feb. Was just wondering if that's a realistic date. (and I know your working diligently at getting everrything done / going)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When the second / next run of the S6's with the 901 or 4in1 (even better) connectors going to be ready? I've waited long enough.

Even if the 4in1 is a ways down the road I'd still get the 901-6 and get the 4in1 at a later date. The website says around the 14th of Feb. Was just wondering if that's a realistic date. (and I know your working diligently at getting everrything done / going)

I'll hopefully have word on Monday or Tuesday a more accurate date and i'll post up what i find out.

David

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm deciding whether to wait for the Big battery mod or get a Super 6, can you tell me what the length and width will be for the Big battery mod and what it will look like.

Unfortunately i haven't finalized my prototype yet It's a radical departure from my current models, that much i can tell you:) You may want a S6 as a backup on the town device anyway:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread