Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
No pre-orders. It'll fit any 510 or 901, no modifications. It'll hold up to 30ml. It'll only add one half inch length to your unit. Hope to have them in about 4 weeks. All depends on the machine shop as i've done my part:)

I am ready to place my next order-Would like to include the all new juice feeding system-How's it going in the machine shop?:p

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Hope you are making a lot of the juice feeders David. I am on the fence still trying to decide whether or not to buy a 10440 device. Pretty much yours (kinda waiting on the deal with the AW batteries or even a P14) and another unamed device are the two I am interested in. Would really like to add your juice feeding system (and some lr510s) to my purchase as I have ... well to many 510 devices... BTW is there a way to pay you via pay pal. I sold some motorcycle items and have some cash sitting there... pm if so.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
So will someone tell me if this assumption is right. I am assuming that if a p14 does come out, that it will also be able to run on 2 cr123a's and would be a bit smaller in diameter than the p18, I have been hoping for a 6-8 volt only mod because that way it could be as small as possible for those batteries. I know that this would not be the best idea since it would not appeal to the whole market but I still would like to see it, but if the 14500 battery is the same diameter as the Cr123's then it would be essentially the same thing I am talking about. If it does come out hopefully it will have those sweet vents like the new 26500 battery mod, that thing looks so sweet!!!!

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
P14 would be smaller in diameter than P16. You may be able to use two CR-2 batts to achieve 6V but definitely not two cr123 or 16340 batts since they are wider than 14500 batts and longer when stacked.

Ok I was mistaken, oh well, I do not have 14500 batts so I wasn't sure. For some reason I thought the prodigy v3 was a 14500 mod since I do nit use it for 3.7, but just went to there sight and found out that I was mistaken. In that case, David how about a high voltage only mod that has these crazy tolerances? Wishful thinking but maybe if enough people ask or show interest, it may come to fruition. :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Ok I was mistaken, oh well, I do not have 14500 batts so I wasn't sure. For some reason I thought the prodigy v3 was a 14500 mod since I do nit use it for 3.7, but just went to there sight and found out that I was mistaken. In that case, David how about a high voltage only mod that has these crazy tolerances? Wishful thinking but maybe if enough people ask or show interest, it may come to fruition. :)

Sounds like you are wishing for a P16 with the length of the P18. That would be sweet!

It sounds more like a P14 using 2 x unprotected CR2s, which if I am not mistaken fit a 14500 sleeve.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
He is asking for "a high voltage only mod that has these crazy tolerances" and can use two cr123 batts. Neither P14 or S6 fit the bill. A long P16 does.
Exactly! Do not get me wrong, I definitely appreciate the size of the 2 cr2 mods but have not had much luck with those batteries so hopefully this mod happens someday or aw comes out with some super sweet cr2's(they do not make these right?)

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Exactly! Do not get me wrong, I definitely appreciate the size of the 2 cr2 mods but have not had much luck with those batteries so hopefully this mod happens someday or aw comes out with some super sweet cr2's(they do not make these right?)
Hey I can't remember, do you own a P18?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When i find time to getting around to making a P14, it'll be for the 14500 only and sized around the AW 14500 IMR high drain and The AW14500 Protected. It won't fit cr2's like the s6 as it will be considerably thinner. I want to make it a bit special in design, so we'll see when the time comes.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
When i find time to getting around to making a P14, it'll be for the 14500 only and sized around the AW 14500 IMR high drain and The AW14500 Protected. It won't fit cr2's like the s6 as it will be considerably thinner. I want to make it a bit special in design, so we'll see when the time comes.

well said...

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Hey I can't remember, do you own a P18?
Yes ,I am a proud owner of a P18. I know it wouldn't be that much smaller than that but I still think it would be great to have something that is specifically for the 2 cr123. It always seems like the 6 volt thing is a secondary thing and I do understand why but I am selfish.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Yes ,I am a proud owner of a P18. I know it wouldn't be that much smaller than that but I still think it would be great to have something that is specifically for the 2 cr123. It always seems like the 6 volt thing is a secondary thing and I do understand why but I am selfish.

the P18 accepts 2 RCR123s???

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
the P18 accepts 2 RCR123s???
I know, and I know I am splitting hairs but, the p18 is made to the absolute smallest specs to fit a 18650 batt, and is a 6 volt device as a secondary thing. I am just saying that I would love it if there was a device that was made as small as possible for 2 cr123 batts. I would like this because I do not vape at 3.7volts. So it would be pretty much what Vaporologist said, I wish there was a P16 that was long enough to accept 2 cr123's. Like I said previously, I know it probably won't happen since it is easier to grab more
of the market with a multi volt device but I can dream can't I?:)

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
I know, and I know I am splitting hairs but, the p18 is made to the absolute smallest specs to fit a 18650 batt, and is a 6 volt device as a secondary thing. I am just saying that I would love it if there was a device that was made as small as possible for 2 cr123 batts. I would like this because I do not vape at 3.7volts. So it would be pretty much what Vaporologist said, I wish there was a P16 that was long enough to accept 2 cr123's. Like I said previously, I know it probably won't happen since it is easier to grab more
of the market with a multi volt device but I can dream can't I?:)

not a dream at all. you'd probably want a device with an internal diameter to fit two AW LiFePO4 16.8mm cells. at a negligible 17.02mm it could also fit the 17670 for 3.7V vaping. hence, the P17. or if you didn't want the 17670 in there, maybe the P16.8.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
not a dream at all. you'd probably want a device with an internal diameter to fit two AW LiFePO4 16.8mm cells. at a negligible 17.02mm it could also fit the 17670 for 3.7V vaping. hence, the P17. or if you didn't want the 17670 in there, maybe the P16.8.
Right on, obviously the chances of a P 17 happening would be a lot more realistic as it still would have the dual volt option and that would be great. .2mm is ok with me.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
We are definitely on the same page here. A few weeks ago I suggested an extension tube which was probably a wrong term to use. I was suggesting a P16 tube with the length of the P18 tube available as an accessory for the P16. I know that David doesn't necessarily like using product ideas which are already offered on existing models (such as AdapteveR and Chameleon), but the long sleeve accessory would be really cool to have. I like that my P18 is made to use the AW18650 batt, but I really got it because I wanted the best looking, highest quality mod in the market capable of doing 6V. If there would be an option to have what I currently have in an even thinner version without a need to wrap my 3V batts with electrical tape, I would be the first in line! I speculate that it would be simple for David to offer this option if the demand was high enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread