Superb Warrenty for The Provari Tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, Ive bought a full size and mini now, sold the full size cause I prefer smaller tubes and instead of the classifieds went ahead and bought a mini exactly how I wanted it to be (plus new) from provape so Id have the warrenty since I drop my mods daily....daily (i alternate clear wraps about once every 2 weeks though so surprisingly I dont really even have any scratchs or anything to speak of)

Anyway, I managed to drop the mini on the cushy carpet and thought nothing of it.... until I pick it up and notice the screen is broke and pushed in. The screen section had managed to fall directly onto a ss drip tip. Of all the places for the screen to line up with falling it fell just right for the driptip to break the connection the screw has with the glass screen and pushed it in. So this being my fault and all, I messaged provape to see how much it would cost to fix this, as this was just unacceptable.

Turns out, I was sent a rma that day, told that It would be fixed free even though I did it since Ive only had this one 3 months. NICE. Not only that, they fixed it the same day they recieved it and sent it back next day.

Just thought Id post my experience with the Provape warranty service. You always hear things are great but you never really know till you need to use em :)

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Wow that's really great! Congrats on not having to pay for the repair. I've been terrified of dropping mine and something going wrong, but now I feel a bit better about it. Their prices, when the warranty expires, are still great for repairs, though (which is one reason I went with a Provari).

Don't worry about dropping it. I have thrown mine many times. I do that when I here the "e" word.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've been completely satisfied with my Provari's performance. Mine is almost two years old and has a circuit board that is apparently a little loose in the slot that holds it in place. That results in the battery and board moving about 1/2mm each time I press the fire button. It can also cause electrical noise that inadvertently puts you into menu mode when all you wanted to do is vape.

I contacted Provape through Zendesk and Kim responded with an RMA# and agreed happily to repair it for me under the extended warranty. I'll be sending it in tomorrow.

I'll have to commend Provape for the mil spec type design that somehow survives the jostling and jarring of normal use. Mine has gotten away from me more than a few times and fallen onto hard surfaces. It's rolled off a table onto the floor, off the car seat and out onto the driveway, and has never failed to deliver a good vape immediately after one of those instances. After all that, you would need a magnifier to see evidence of scratches in the stainless steel finish. It looks practically brand new after two years, including the (silk screened/laser etched?) logo on the tube.

I'm bragging, but not suggesting that anyone should torture test their Provari. Just another happy customer. Now, if they would finally introduce a VW device, I might spring for a new Provari companion to my original V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread