Supercalafragalistic contest!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
I will have to work on video sound tomorrow!!
nhaler007-1.jpg

LMAO! Totally awesome! :D

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
<<clears throat....eh eh heim!>>

Hmmmm...?

thoughts of an "awkward silence"...........................................

Drew? Swagg? Youtube? Anybody?

(shrugs shoulders and moves onto more threads to find long lost forum buddies...)

NOTE-*crashtestjeep left feeling unsettled that no more videos have been posted*

:)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Oh, yeah I know allll about it!:rolleyes:
Lets just say Drew's professionalism and maturity level are both tested and he has handled it like a mature professional should. :cool:

On a lighter note, Im sure ur creativity will snap back into place soon :)
You ARE the SAWGG- TECHNICIAN, afterall, right!?! Im sure The XHaler has some SWAGG and TECHNICALLY speaking, Im sure you could use that to ur advantage, ;)

EDIT-Swagg, wanna do the song "breathe" together? By Fabolous? I can help write lyrics if u can sync it up? If we win, well just have Drew slice the XHaler down the middle n well both take an atty cap? lol! :)

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
SWAGG! congrats, MAN! Im so happy for ya! Next time tho, well def have to put something together and do it up BIG! HA! Im excited for ur new ventures and keep us posted k?!?!
:D

Good news and bad news,Good news is I just got a nice contract from a local business to do some graphics and commercials. Bad news is I might be working on through the contest deadline, we shall see. I just might get some ideas from this though... it's a Hookah/ Cigar bar.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Oh Man! I still have to look at a few from the last couple days but Youtube... You made me cry...
That video is beautiful, I don't know if it was more that I was overwhelmed w/ the fact that she was jumping out of an airplane or the song and the message it brings for her... How very touching...
(I am scared of heights and any time my feet aren't on the ground... I couldn't imagine doing this- & my husband did it for 14 yrs...)
My heart is still beating fast... I need rest- LOL Will check everyone else's last few days out tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread