Video Submissions for Xhaler Vote NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I LOVE ALL of them and I am proud of what we all did but I LOVE Lucy more so so I vote # 16 Opus :D
Crashtest.. yours should go up as a video on Drew's site and your Mom's video touched my heart!
Crashtestjeep and Vapingeek.. bith awesome montages.. I feel the LOVE and I loved both of your videos!
Swaggtech.. you are soo creative A+++++
Crashtest.. I give you credit for not being behind a shower curtain or a costume to sing your song! Your AWESOME! :wub: Lori B

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Kudos to all who took the time to submit entries . . . some real gems in there.

But #12 has my vote. I watched it twice. Yeah, it was that good . . . or maybe I'm just easily amused. ;) My favorite part was when the woman was comforting her friend, "Don't worry. We won't die. I have a stash in my desk." :)

Jodans

Sep 29, 2009
Burlseon, TX USA
Well I'm with Swagg on this, I've never voted for myself in contests before, but I'm going to do it this time and vote for #10. So don't feel guilty about bein the only one to
For second place I'm going to go with #14. (Sorry, I'm too familiar with the Xbox Live, WoW and Runescape to vote for twelve.)
And my third place vote is #6 because fire is full of win and there was fire on a bear and a bear on fire with fiery goodness and I like fire a lot. Besides, your terms were clear and they weren't met!

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
I'm casting my vote for the (almost) nekked chick in the shower, #11.
LMAO... But #11 Lori gets my vote too. I wanted to sing in my Welcome To Nhaler video but didn't have enough nerve. She did and that's why she gets my vote:thumb:
That and the fact that it was an almost nekked Italian chick in the shower:shock:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
LOL... awwwv:oops::oops::oops:THANK YOU.. and I just realized my mistake in what I wrote the other night.. I blame the Nighquil!!!
I LOVE ALL of them and I am proud of what we all did but I LOVE Lucy more so so I vote # 16 Opus :D
Crashtest.. yours should go up as a video on Drew's site and your Mom's video touched my heart!
Crashtestjeep and Vapingeek.. bith awesome montages.. I feel the LOVE and I loved both of your videos!
Swaggtech.. you are soo creative A+++++
Crashtest.. I give you credit for not being behind a shower curtain or a costume to sing your song! Your AWESOME! :wub: Lori B
I meant Youtube!!
ok so 2nd place for me is #22 and 3rd I am giving to Crashtest #13 fir her singing! ;) no hiding behind costume or shower curtain!
You tube seriously he needs to post your #2 to the site!

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
Everyone did great. For first, 12/ swaggtech. lmao, I have to watch it again, seems like one you might miss something and appreciate it even more the second time through. For second, number 22.

For all the haters suddenly showing up in here, I don't see your submissions? If you can't do it, don't criticize those who do.

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WOW!!!!! This has been a verrrrryyy tough decision.........sooooo
I am also in agreement with most on here.....

1st: #12 Swaggtechs' Hitler video

2nd: #13 Crashtests' inhale/xhale video song

3rd: #09 vaping geeks' Welcome to the Jungle video montauge.

Definite honorable mention Youtubes' Xhalerman video.

Excellent job everyone!!!!!! I really do love them all. :D

Congrats to all the entrants!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread