Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Crash,
That is one of my favorite songs. All those plumes of vapor. You can tell you really love your pv's.LOL:lol: Now can you do a video to In Color or Toes.:D

"In Color" is one of my FAVORITE songs!!!!!:) BTW***The video alternates btwn two songs. I thought it would fade from one to another but it alternates. Thats why some here "Chicken Fried" and some "In love", ;)

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com

WHAT!?!?!? yOU WENT IN FIRST! HOLD ON-LET ME LOOK INTO THIS! Believe me when I say You are SUPPOSED TO be in this, im looking into this now!!!

OKAY, YOU SNUCK OUTTA MY CONTEST FOLDER AND INTO MY PERSONAL PICS, VERY VERY SORRY SWAGG!!!!

FIXED!!!! I think subconciously I had you in my personal pics bc i feel like I already knew you, ;)

Last edited:

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
WHAT!?!?!? yOU WENT IN FIRST! HOLD ON-LET ME LOOK INTO THIS! Believe me when I say You are SUPPOSED TO be in this, im looking into this now!!!

OKAY, YOU SNUCK OUTTA MY CONTEST FOLDER AND INTO MY PERSONAL PICS, VERY VERY SORRY SWAGG!!!!

FIXED!!!! I think subconciously I had you in my personal pics bc i feel like I already knew you, ;)

I think you just like Swagg more than us.:(

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Great job Crash... I actually have a very similar video on my harddrive. Don't want to post it now. :)

Why not? the more the merrier! Im just a mere amatuer and I doubt very seriously it will win and Im sure you worked hard on yours!!!

You should post it, were all friends here, right?!?!

**And Swagg isnt my FAVORITE, just close, lol....hehe! I mean, he did remix my song and make me song famous n all....:D

Love you ALL!!!

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
Please show us!! I love these kind of things I think it is awesome and anything posted is a winner in my book! please...prutty please.. I wanna see!!!!:oops:
Okay Lori... here ya go. I am showing my age again with the song choice! First was Welcome to the Jungle and now Freeze-Frame!8-o:D

nhaler freeze frame on Yahoo! Video

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Very very NICE, Hey and I LOVE that song!!
I think you both did a FABULOUS job .. it just goes to show all the love around here!
I hope a few of you have a trick up your sleeve before the end.. ONLY 4 more days.. Mine may have been blown to gits now that I have pretty much lost AL of my voice.. slight cold and Soccer games in rain.. hmm wone=der what happened..lol
daughter ahd a bit of something earlier this week also.. If I have to I will sing like this and it will make one hell of an interesting video! LMAO.. hey its all in good fun right!
Keep em coming guys! This is one rockin contest!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Why not? the more the merrier! Im just a mere amatuer and I doubt very seriously it will win and Im sure you worked hard on yours!!!

You should post it, were all friends here, right?!?!

**And Swagg isnt my FAVORITE, just close, lol....hehe! I mean, he did remix my song and make me song famous n all....:D
THANK YOU CRASH!! All LOVE here! :wub::wub::wub:
You guys ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread