Status
Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
You tube.. you ROCK.. I LOVE all your videos! This one was special! Is this something you are wanting to do?
Damulta.. you are just toooo funny my friend!!! Keep it coming!

Thats my Mom skydiving, I was there you can hear her say "Debbie this is what I want for Christmas" after she lands,,, I did get her the skydive Deland for Christmas and she was asking for another one LOL Deland is just right here beside Deltona it was great fun :) ....
in the picture is my older sister my son his wife my nephew and his wife a friend I was behind camara :)
She has to be real careful what she ask for cuz I make it happen ... one time she said she wanted to eat in Paula Deens restaurant ... Yep .. we stood in line for hours in Georgia to eat Paula Deen Food ... and the Cruise to Jamaica was another wish ... LOL ... I love my Mom .... And I Love the Xhaler!!!

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Youtube! how dare you make me cry!!!!! That video made me feel like i could do anything, and that ur mom is an amazing woman, and that ur AWESOME for helping her go skydiving!

Skydive DeLand is practically in my old backyard, as it still is urs....but I was always too chicken, lol! (Although I did ride the helicopters behind the flea market off SR415/International Speeday Blvd)

Very inspirational, tell ur mom her video was a hit!!! What a fun lady!!!

:D

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Okay, this is what I'm working on. I think it rocks!!! Now if I can just get the cahonies to do a video. I have been practicing. We shall see if I can get good enough. 8-o

I Want A New mod lyrics

I want a new mod
One that’s got throat kick
One that won't make me crash my car
Cause I’m tryin to drip

I want a new mod
One that won't cost tons a bread
One that won't make me wanna cry
cause batts just went dead

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I vape true
Drew’s Xhaler Rules!!

I want a new mod
One made with skill
One that won't explode
Or maybe get me killed

I want a new mod
One red xhaler today
One that I can vape all night
One that I can vape all day

Wondering what to do
Drew’s Xhaler Rules
I'm waiting on you baby

I want a new mod
One that vapes like it should
One that won't use up juice too bad
One that looks real freakin good

I want a new mod
One with no doubt
One that won't flood attys too much
Or make me really freak out

Wondering what to do
Drew’s Xhaler Rules

Drew’s Xhaler Rules Ya Ya

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
Okay, this is what I'm working on. I think it rocks!!! Now if I can just get the cahonies to do a video. I have been practicing. We shall see if I can get good enough. 8-o

I Want A New Mod lyrics

I want a new Mod
One that’s got throat kick
One that won't make me crash my car
Cause I’m tryin to drip
That's great sstambo! I LOVE the first verse... yes I drip and drive:shock:

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Thats my Mom skydiving, I was there you can hear her say "Debbie this is what I want for Christmas" after she lands,,, I did get her the skydive Deland for Christmas and she was asking for another one LOL Deland is just right here beside Deltona it was great fun :) ....
in the picture is my older sister my son his wife my nephew and his wife a friend I was behind camara :)
She has to be real careful what she ask for cuz I make it happen ... one time she said she wanted to eat in Paula Deens restaurant ... Yep .. we stood in line for hours in Georgia to eat Paula Deen Food ... and the Cruise to Jamaica was another wish ... LOL ... I love my Mom .... And I Love the Xhaler!!!
I thought that was u:p

I was thinking boy she is a lot older than I thought:D

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Great Job sstambo :)

DaMulta, No I was using the video cam so I didn't get in the video, it was awesome!!

Crash, yeah there is so much to do around here .. I took a helicopter ride but it was over Disney at night the lights were fab ... Wish you were still around ... We could go skydiving ... :)

Drew, Thank you! It is always special to see my Mom or any of my family and friends smile ... and you can tell by her smile she was is truly happy! I love it!!!

Need - Lori, Did you get that package? I sent out a card to you today also :)

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Need - Lori, Did you get that package? I sent out a card to you today also
Yes You CRAZY lady I got your package.. I cannot believe you Debbie! THANK YOU, you are far too generous but I LOVE everything!! And a card to boot? Your are too sweet, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. I dont know what to try first! I will tell you I cannot pull my nose away from the cappella caramel flavoring.. hmmm what to drip on that first? I PM'd you.. waiting to see when I can call ya!
again Thank you!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
There are MANY wonderful people here in Drew's World.. another thing to Thank Drew for.. I wouldn't of met half of you without Drew!

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Needvapor, That is cute- I could imagine if you had audio- But it is funny to imagine the people singing your "song" behind you- LOL Did they even notice some of the words were different?

Damulta... The volume was real low but OMG! I could make out "anyway".. LMAO
Too funny! Did you somehow do that with the DSi? Only thing I can think of that alters the images like that so the kids can make silly pics... Of those of you who have kids, ya know it is the newest DS out... and no matter ho wmany systems they have... they want this one too- LOL You're a nut, Damulta! Cool voice too...

sstambo, I love Huey Lewis... Great song- I could hear the music behind the lyrics... LOl I sang it as I read it...

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Needvapor, That is cute- I could imagine if you had audio- But it is funny to imagine the people singing your "song" behind you- LOL Did they even notice some of the words were different?

Damulta... The volume was real low but OMG! I could make out "anyway".. LMAO
Too funny! Did you somehow do that with the DSi? Only thing I can think of that alters the images like that so the kids can make silly pics... Of those of you who have kids, ya know it is the newest DS out... and no matter ho wmany systems they have... they want this one too- LOL You're a nut, Damulta! Cool voice too...

sstambo, I love Huey Lewis... Great song- I could hear the music behind the lyrics... LOl I sang it as I read it...

My HD MS cam can do all sorts of cool things :p

I have done that voice for years lol. Used to drive my ex wife insane with it lol.....

My son gets a real kick out of it, and always about hits the floor when I start talking like that.

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Last edited:

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:shock:
Wow everyone is really putting their talents out there!!!!!! Brb.

Ok, I had to go get the popcorn :pop:
Just kidding.... Seriously, these are all great, from the re-wording of songs, to vids to slide shows with tunes!!! Absolutely Awesome!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! :thumbs:

PS... Damulta absolutely hilarious!!!!:D

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread