Supplier for Pre-Filled 510 Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betrocck

Mar 1, 2011
Florida
I went back to smoking, and so have been away from the site for about 2 years.
I've forgotten everything I learned here, then! Plus everything seems to have changed!!
I have all the hardware I could possibly need.
But need to GET BACK INTO vaping!

I want to start with - - -

Coffee flavored pre-filled carts. I need the 510s.

Please tell me what reputable supplier has these. I've been through about 8 of the forum recommended suppliers but can't find any!

Please help!

Thanks,
Betrock

Betrocck

Mar 1, 2011
Florida

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Ya know, you can easily get a week to a months use out of one of those cartomizers if you want to. There is no need to toss them just because they are starting to run dry.

Most "reputable" suppliers don't sell prefilled filled cartos because it's the most expensive way to do it. (no market for them) Most people want to fill (and refill) their own.

But if you insist; Blu e-cigs are 510, so you can use any of the Blu or Johnson Creek prefilled cartos.
    (sold at many gas stations)

Last edited:

Betrocck

Mar 1, 2011
    Florida
    Ya know, you can easily get a week to a months use out of one of those cartomizers if you want to. There is no need to toss them just because they are starting to run dry.

Most "reputable" suppliers don't sell prefilled filled cartos because it's the most expensive way to do it. (no market for them) Most people want to fill (and refill) their own.

But if you insist; Blu e-cigs are 510, so you can use any of the Blu or Johnson Creek prefilled cartos.
    (sold at many gas stations)

Once I get started again, I'll switch back to filling my own. Thanks, I didn't know Blu were 510s. I'll also check Johnson Creek.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread