North Carolina
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unreg supplier -schill/spam
Ordered from AquaVapor in Cumming GA.

2 -901 KITS for my neighbors.

they love them.

2 days to the door.

Happy with this vendor so far.

Tell them CISCOVOICEGUY sent ya. (They'll give me 5 dollar credit)

If they ever do anything wrong....I will report it.

My gut feeling is that they are in business for the long ru.

If I didnt feel that way, I wouldnt have purchased from them.

Just search them out on line.

Oh! It is true....The menthol flavor they have is good according to my neighbor that smokes menthol cigs.

I dont like menthol at all but it was better than menthol cig to me.

Happy vaping. :toast:

Last edited:

idontknowdu

Moved On
May 24, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
Awesome Vapor is Georgia. Go to the AwesomeVapor.com website and watch the video. After seeing it, you just know that he is a guy you want to do business with. He's always been spot on for me. Great service and products.

I didnt get a return call from the folks at awesome vapor.

AQUA VAPOR is the Cumming GA ecig company that my neighbors purchased from.

2 different companies here.

We got A+ products and service from AQUAVAPORCIG.COM.

I am happy that you are are happy with the company you are dealing with.

Perhaps I would be too if they had contacted me.

I attempted to contact awesomevapor first.

I followed up with an inquiry to AQUAVAPORCIG.COM.

AQUAVAPORCIG.COM responded to me on a Saturday.

I have zero complaints and they replaced a bad battery for my neighbor.

awesomevapor says on their website that you buy at your own risk.

I like to buy products from people who believe in them.

Just my position.:toast:

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I have had a wonderful experience with awesomevapor. And they always get back in touch with me so quickly. It really surprises me that you didn't hear back from them. I've never heard anyone say anything negative about them before.

Just to put everyone on fair ground here:
At your own risk disclaimer
From AquaVapor website -
"By purchasing these products, you ... agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will AquaVapor LLC be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on our site, or at our retail locations."
From AwesomeVapor website -
"We are not liable for any malfunctions of this product or any product we sell. Purchase at your own risk."
From Cignot website -
"Cignot shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Cignot has been advised of the possibility of such damages."
AquaVapor and Cignot buried this information on their 'Terms and Conditions' page and worded it in a legal and more 'market friendly' way, while AwesomeVapor put it bluntly and right there on the product information page. I understand why you feel that other companies believe in their products more than AwesomeVapor based on the presentation of the information on the websites, but regardless of how they hid the disclaimer, all three websites say they're not responsible if you get hurt using a product you bought from them. I think this presentation of information speaks very well for the honesty of AwesomeVapor.

Warranty
From AquaVapor website -
"AquaVapor LLC will exchange any defective atomizers, batteries or electrical items purchased within 30 days....We recommend returns be shipped by USPS priority mail with tracking to enable you to confirm we received the shipment."
From AwesomeVapor website -
"Check the E-cig Kit page for more information about all our excellent products. They are all fully backed by us, risk free!!! If you are not happy with your e-cig for any reason, return the product within 14 days of receiving it for an immediate refund."
From Cignot website -
"The electronic products on this site are provided with a 14 day warranty from the date of receipt for defects. Defective products should be returned to Cignot for replacement or refund. Shipping charges are not refundable."
I do see what you're saying here about the warranties, as AquaVapor's warranty lasts twice as long as AwesomeVapor and Cignot. They don't make it incredibly easy to return (mailed priority with tracking, additional protective wrapping provided by customer, must include RMA link, etc...), but since they give you 30 days, it allows you more time to see if something will break. However, if something is faulty when it arrives, you'll know in 14 days just as easily as you would know in 30.

It is also important to note that AwesomeVapor allows returns for any reason at all, so if you've never tried an ecig before you can see what you think, risk free, and return it if you find that you don't like vaping. With the other two, you have to prove that the product is defective. 'Not liking it' isn't a refundable reason to return the product.

For the most part, what I see here is the marketing strategy of a Mom n' Pops type of business (AwesomeVapor) competing with the higher-dollar marketing strategy of other companies (AquaVapor and Cignot). All three have similar backing for their products, identical disclaimers, and similar prices (more or less looking at both kits and juice),

I really comes down to what kind of marketing works for each of us individually. For me, the Mom n' Pops, down-home, trustworthy feeling I get from AwesomeVapor works. I've never had any business, from any industry, give me the quality of service I get from AwesomeVapor. I'm really sorry your experience with them wasn't the same and I'm glad you found what you needed in AquaVapor.

I just ask that you're careful about claiming things like a company doesn't believe in their products until you've really looked into it. I'm not just talking about AwesomeVapor here, but all companies.

Thanks for taking time to read the reply and I hope you have a great night! :)

I didnt get a return call from the folks at awesome vapor.

AQUA VAPOR is the Cumming GA ecig company that my neighbors purchased from.

2 different companies here.

We got A+ products and service from AQUAVAPORCIG.COM.

I am happy that you are are happy with the company you are dealing with.

Perhaps I would be too if they had contacted me.

I attempted to contact awesomevapor first.

I followed up with an inquiry to AQUAVAPORCIG.COM.

AQUAVAPORCIG.COM responded to me on a Saturday.

I have zero complaints and they replaced a bad battery for my neighbor.

awesomevapor says on their website that you buy at your own risk.

I like to buy products from people who believe in them.

Just my position.:toast:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Higher dollar marketing strategy?
Really?
lol
Never seen any adverts for either of the companies you claim use it - perhaps you might want to rethink that statement. Cignot is run by 3 women who may or may not also be aliens with transporter technology.

Its great you want to give a shout out to your fave company, and confirm youve had great service, but not if you are putting other businesses who are also mom n pop type stores, down.

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Rereading my post, I can see how it could have been taken this way and I really do apologize. It was not my intention to put anyone down. I was just talking about different websites and their presentation of material.

When I look at the three websites I talked about, it looks to be like AquaVapor and Cignot spent more to design their websites and they were more conscious of their customers reaction to sensitive information when deciding where legal warnings are placed. That's all I was saying.

Being blunt and upfront is the kind of marketing that attracts me to a product. Having a more smooth looking, marketing-minded website is a different approach that also attracts customers. There's nothing inherrently wrong with either approach.

I was just acknowledging this difference in approach and pointing out that being blunt and upfront doesn't mean a company doesn't believe in their product.

I am sorry for not wording my post last night more thoughtfully.

Higher dollar marketing strategy?
Really?
lol
Never seen any adverts for either of the companies you claim use it - perhaps you might want to rethink that statement. Cignot is run by 3 women who may or may not also be aliens with transporter technology.

Its great you want to give a shout out to your fave company, and confirm youve had great service, but not if you are putting other businesses who are also mom n pop type stores, down.

I have had a wonderful experience with awesomevapor. And they always get back in touch with me so quickly. It really surprises me that you didn't hear back from them. I've never heard anyone say anything negative about them before.

First of all, your assertion that I said something negative about them is incorrect. I stated the facts of my experience with this company. That isnt saying anything negative about someone or some company.
If I was to say you sound like a hack for awesomevapor, that could be construed as saying something bad about you if I was to say that.

Just to put everyone on fair ground here:
At your own risk disclaimer
From AquaVapor website - From AwesomeVapor website - From Cignot website - AquaVapor and Cignot buried this information on their 'Terms and Conditions' page and worded it in a legal and more 'market friendly' way, while AwesomeVapor put it bluntly and right there on the product information page. I understand why you feel that other companies believe in their products more than AwesomeVapor based on the presentation of the information on the websites, but regardless of how they hid the disclaimer, all three websites say they're not responsible if you get hurt using a product you bought from them. I think this presentation of information speaks very well for the honesty of AwesomeVapor.

Once again, I fail to see why you even mention this and what your point is.
Who wouldnt expect the "own risk" disclaimer to be very similar for all companies that sell this product?
So where is the importance of this assertion?

Warranty
From AquaVapor website - From AwesomeVapor website - From Cignot website - I do see what you're saying here about the warranties, as AquaVapor's warranty lasts twice as long as AwesomeVapor and Cignot. They don't make it incredibly easy to return (mailed priority with tracking, additional protective wrapping provided by customer, must include RMA link, etc...), but since they give you 30 days, it allows you more time to see if something will break. However, if something is faulty when it arrives, you'll know in 14 days just as easily as you would know in 30.

Anyone with any business experience knows that RMA's are standard.
Give me a break here, what is the big deal?
No one cares about this stuff....customers just want a good warranty, good products, attentive staff. The rest is fluff none of us really care about.

It is also important to note that AwesomeVapor allows returns for any reason at all, so if you've never tried an ecig before you can see what you think, risk free, and return it if you find that you don't like vaping. With the other two, you have to prove that the product is defective. 'Not liking it' isn't a refundable reason to return the product.

Im sure most people return products they dont like many times per year.
Not! Clothes and shoes mostly...ecigs? Doubt that.

Well, it should be pretty obvious when a battery doesnt work properly.
It should be pretty tough proving it.:facepalm:
I think what my neighbor did was get an RMA, box it up, ship it out.

Who wouldnt use the RMA system if this was your business?

For the most part, what I see here is the marketing strategy of a Mom n' Pops type of business (AwesomeVapor) competing with the higher-dollar marketing strategy of other companies (AquaVapor and Cignot). All three have similar backing for their products, identical disclaimers, and similar prices (more or less looking at both kits and juice),

I really comes down to what kind of marketing works for each of us individually. For me, the Mom n' Pops, down-home, trustworthy feeling I get from AwesomeVapor works. I've never had any business, from any industry, give me the quality of service I get from AwesomeVapor. I'm really sorry your experience with them wasn't the same and I'm glad you found what you needed in AquaVapor. I expected more from them as I did have a good feeling after reading their site. Things happen. Perhaps I was just customer 1000 and the previous 999 had the experience you had.
It doesnt mean they are a bad company nor is anyone trying to imply it.
Positive feedback about awesomevapor coming into the forum from customers will only confirm the 999 out of 1000 ratio of satisfied customers.

I know what I need to know about AquaVapor....the owner is an ex smoker and has a store front in Cumming. He is a small operation employing his nephew. Once again, your big company assertion is incorrect.

I just ask that you're careful about claiming things like a company doesn't believe in their products until you've really looked into it. I'm not just talking about AwesomeVapor here, but all companies.

I think the folks here can make their own minds up.
I just read your quotes again posted from the respective websites.
awesomevapor 14 day warranty for any reason is good.
aquavapor 30 day warranty for malfunction is better. (my opinion)
The awesomevapor website says not responsible for malfunctions and use at your own risk as listed by you from their website.
That is a way out of any warranty.
I think the folks see conflicting language as I do.
I dont want to split hairs here as I dont care about this enough.
They may just need to be sure the language as it relates to warranty and as it related to liability is clear.

The legal mumbo jumbo here can obviously be construed different ways.
A 30 day warranty in my mind by a company that sells on a few products indicates to me they have chosen a particular few QUALITY products to sell.
I never saw on the awesomevapor website the 14 day waranty but I did see the "not responsible for malfunctions and use at your own risk"
I did go back and find the 14 day warranty listed in the body of a page.
So I concede that you may in fact have a 14 day warranty with awesomvapor products. Couldnt you have just corrected me? I would have confirmed you were correct about that as my ego isnt so great that I couldnt admit I was wrong about something.

Thanks for taking time to read the reply and I hope you have a great night! :)

Jolly good! CAPTJ
Well to the point sir! :toast:

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've had several email contacts with Awesome Vapor and they have responded quickly and in a very friendly manner. I got my shipment the second working day after ordering the day before Memorial Day. I'm happy with the juices I ordered and very happy with the vibes I got from AV in their communications. I will order from them again.

You'd think that Atlanta would support at least half a dozen companies in the E-Cig business. Atlanta is a hub for shipping and receiving and a huge concentrated market for regional buyers and sellers. I guess the internet makes location a minor factor.

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Ciscovoiceguy, I've obviously offended you and I'm sorry. The thing I really dislike about written communication is that voice tone is so hard to get across. I wasn't trying to 'call you out' about the warranty information or be rude in any way. Having said that, I want to assure you that I don't work for or with anyone at AwesomeVapor and I don't get anything from posting here and saying that I like them.

I didn't know everything about everyone's warranties or disclaimers and what the difference way without going to the individual sites and looking the information up. Putting the web quotes in the post was just a way to show my work (research) instead of just stating a fact without proving that I'd made sure of it before hand. I figured that would save anyone who wanted to verify what I said the effort.

I added Cignot to the list just to see how the two places we were talking about compared to someone else. Cignot was the name fresh on my mind from another post I'd read recently. I have nothing against them, nor do I know anything about them really other than what I found on their website last night.

I'm not really a message board person and don't usually post on or participate in them. Through a few posts I've made here, I'm learning that long posts that explain ideas as thoroughly as I know how and give research information to back up stated facts are not greatly appreciated, especially when that (or those) posts are in favor of a particular company. I usually write grants and articles and backing up what you say with evidence is something a little too deeply ingrained in me.

In an attempt not the be long-winded with the rest of my response:
Saying that av never responded to you is a negative review - which you had every right to make. I was just saying that I've never heard a bad review before, not that you shouldn't have said it or weren't telling the truth. I'm surprised, not accusatory or disbelieving.

I'd never heard of an RMA before reading the requirement on AquaV's site. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I am unfamiliar with it. AwesomeV mails out by stuff USPS with an invoice inside, but I've never seen anything labeled RMA.

Giving the option to return an ecig because you find that you don't like using ecigs is a great asset. It probably doesn't happen often, but I would think it would give first-time buyers who never tried an e-cig before a sense of security.

I addressed the big company thing in my post this morning. I didn't mean to say the company was big, just that it seemed they put more money and marketing techniques in their website. I should have been more clear.

I interpret the disclaimer/warantey for all the companies to be the same. You can return the product if it's defective within a given time range (or for any reason in the case of AwesomeV) but if you hurt yourself or the product causes you any problems, you can't sue the company. I imagine all e-cig companies have a similar set up.

AwesomeV also sells only a few products that the owner and used, likes and approves of (4 kits are available). The owner of AwesomeV is an ex-smoker and works with his sisters and daughter. Sue and Amanda often respond to emails sent to Arno and the past few times I've ordered there's been a nice, hand-written note from Amanda. All good-fuzzy feelings :)

From what you've written about AquaV, it sounds like these companies are very much alike. One earned your loyalty, the other earned mine, and it seems that we both have developed great relationships with companies that we will continue to do business with.

Yeah, I'm really not good about being brief. Sorry for the long reads, please don't interpret it as meanness or my being mad or trying to say or do anything bad towards you. It's just the way my brain works and the way I write.

Also, please look past any typos, misspellings or anything else like that. I just got home from Race for the Cure and I'm spent! In serious need of hydration and glucose! yet, still the long-winded and exhaustive post. I really can't help myself. I never know how to say all I want to get across without using a lot of words...

Last edited:

idontknowdu

Moved On
May 24, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
We all have our experiences and our likes and dislikes and those experiences are part of what we use in making decisions on where to purchase products.

I would like to see warranty info plainly displayed on products. Some do, some don't. I do know that Cignot warrants kit batteries for 28 days and I think that the multi-pack batts are 14 days. I priced the piece parts when I was looking to upgrade my 510 to the Ego and found that for $10 more I could get the kit as opposed to buying the batteries, cones, and charger parts, plus I got atomizers, pre-filled carts, and other goodies, as well as a 28 day warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread