Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone,

With the success we saw with the first "I'm Thankful For You" Contest for Thanksgiving, and after seeing a recent thread, We felt it was time for a new contest! One showing how much we support our troops that serve the USA around the world, and who would sacrifice their life for the good of our nation.

We're giving you the opportunity to nominate that US Soldier that you're thankful to have in your life, and want to have around for a long time, to receive a free Stainless Steel Pure Smoker Ace starter kit along with 5 Atomz. 25 lucky winners will be chosen.

CONTEST RULES:

Just fill out the form below, copy and paste it into an email, and submit it to info@puresmoker.com with the subject line "I'm Thankful for You Nomination." The key to this contest is that you must nominate someone who currently serves in our Armed Forces. The contest starts immediately and will Thursday Evening (1/21/2010) at 12 Midnight Central. We ask that you please not go over 200 words explaining why this person deserves to win, and be sure to include all of the
information in the form. Winners will be announced on Sunday evening, January 24th, and Ace kits will ship for winners on Monday, January 25th.

Join us in supporting our troops!!!

ENTRY FORM:

Your Full Name:
E-Mail Address:
Phone Number:
Shipping Address:

Nominee's Full Name:
Relationship to you:
E-Mail Address:
Phone Number:
Shipping Address:

Atomz Strength/Flavor Preference:

Please in no more than 200 words tell us why this person deserves to win a Pure Smoker Ace:

jingleballs

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
north dakota
thanks Casey and Steve for choosing my dad to win a kit. it means a lot to me. my father still has yet to know but i told my mom and we want to surprise him. i'll be sure to let him know the kind people who set this up for him. thanks again and God bless.

p.s.- he likes anything with a classic tobacco flavor. thank you for helping him become an ex-smoker. holy cow, i want to cry.:cry: you guys are the best!!!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread