*Support Our Troops* -- "I'm Thankful For You" Contest Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave22387

Jan 19, 2010
new york
Hey PS, it turns out my father in law "K9Frog" entered me in this contest and he just informed me that I won a unit. I can't express my thanks enough that you guys are honoring the troops this way. This is awesome stuff! As a soldier and a combat vet I thank you (and my father in law lol). I am spreading the e-cig way throughout west point and you will soon have many more soldiers coming your way! THANKS!!!!!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
My brother-in-law is out in the field for the next week or so and won't be home to try his kit or comment here until after that. But I wanted to thank you guys again and let you know I just spoke to my sister and she said it came in the mail today. She's actually kicking around the forums somewhere herself so she may be in to comment also.

Yes i got it today and the husband will be home some time next week .... I will post to let ya all know what he thinks ... Thank you for supporting our troops ... with the guys and gals in his unit always wanting to try what the others are doing i think this will get around quick ... i know two other guys want to try it sense he told them that i have started it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread