**Winners of "I'm Thankful for You" Have Been Chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Dunno, lost that entire day but my guess on that road, (st rd 44 btwn deltona and daytona fl) prob an alligator crossing and I WONT hit an animal. The Jeep was projected to be going 55mph (speed limit was 55 too), ran off road, no brake marks, hit a culvert, popped tire, over corrected and shot backwards 50 feet into the swampy area.( I was found 47 ft from my Jeep-further not closer to road) My Jeep had to be cut out of a tree so they dont know if it just flippped or flew onto the tree but had to have been fast bc the tree went up thru suspenion and landed on the tree puncturing the bottom and came up thru top. The roof of the jeep was a hard top so I think my head and the comotion knocked it off its hinges. Then. it was obvious I was wearing the seatbelt bc of my collarbone break (no worries, i have a nice new metal one now :)), cut on neck and it was still stretched out. My guess is my flailing elbow hit the release button in all of this. I landed in 2 inches of swmp water, plenty of alligators in that area btw i know bc I used to fish in that area by the ST Johns river all the time.....but landed face up. Some guy called the state patrol at 11pm when he saw my Jeep but didnt stop. State patrol showed at 1:45am, go figure, I was awake and cussing up a storm they said. My shorts were hanging 25 feet up in a tree limb lol and bc ,y left foot was beside my head,they couldnt get me by foot and had to call in the helicopter and had me airlifted. Crazy huh?

Seatbelt issue-I used to NEVER go without one....but now....I NEVER put it on! If I get stopped, I simply show the cop my HUMUNGO scar and explain...and they understand. Actually, it hurts to wear it. With a metal bar and 8 screws and the skin being so darn thin there...it really does hurt me. I figure now however Im meant to go, ill go. HUGE believer that things happen for a reason now...

The last thing I remember was walking to my Jeep, getting my keys outta my pocket. Little did I know until my friend told me...the place I was leaving and remembered walking out of----was the day before!

So, I cant answer everything, but I CAN tell you what they said happened. Im VERY grateful to be here and I can only hope I offer something great to this world, as its been so great to me. After that accident, nothing...I mean NOTHING can make me angry---its just not worth being angry...life Is just too short! :)

Hello Steve and Casey,

I just wanted to say thank you for changing my life, my husbands life and most importantly my childrens lives. I am 28 years old and have been smoking for 16 years. I have always had the desire to quit but nothing I have tried ever worked. Today is my two week anniversary of being smoke free and I am so grateful. My children pray at dinner every night (literally) for Mom and Dad to quit smoking...GOD finally answered their prayers by blessing us with Pure Smoker. I am one of the winners of the "I am thankful Contest" and I cannot express enough gratitude or even put into words how much this has changed our lives or how thankful I am. Two of the four of my children have Asthma so this was not just a healthy move for my husband and I but for our children as well. I never in a million years thought that my husband, Kenny (Eca2ace) would stop smoking analogs being he smoked almost two packs a day but here we are...such a miracle. I have regained my sense of smell, my taste is different and I feel I can breathe better...just after two weeks!! I really enjoy the ACE but after trying my husbands Protege I have purchased one for myself :) I LOVE the Risky juice and the Watermellon!! They are amazing!

In closing, I would like for both of you to know that being you have helped us with a life long struggle, we would like to "pay it forward" and help others with their addiction as well. We have shared our Vape's with friends and family (and allot of alcohol wipes, lol) and they all want the ACE and or Protege too. We will continue to share our MODS with others because we believe in your products.

Thank you again and again and again!

Sincerely,

Nicole Sterrett

EcA2AcE

ECF Veteran
you two are awesome, such great character and willpower...good luck to you both! :)

Crash You Rock!,,,Thank you for the Kind Words!, How do you think I would do in Doing reviews on Youtube? hehehehe :evil:,,,,,,,,,this I consider a Vapin Smily face lol,,,NOT EVIL!

Nicole Says Thank You For Your Kind Welcome as Well Casey,,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread