Supreme RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
I respectfully submit to the "clan" that it's about the viscosity of the juice when we are beating each other up in a respectful manner. /lol :) For me:

1. Dual fused claptons so I can be cool like bro ej!. /lol 80% VG juice. KGD wicked the same. Bingo! Perfect and no problems. Coils as close to the edge of the deck as possible so they sit directly above the juice holes with a 3MM bit. Prime and poke! WOW. An xrated build. /lol Poke the juice holes after the prime. Not a drop leaked. Not even perspiration. Love it. Perfect!

2. 50% VG or so. Not so much. El sucko somewhere in the life of the coil. Goes dry. Same variables as number 1 one except dual Kanthal. Burp the Bi___________ to much and it floods given the viscosity. Iv'e tried at least 6 different ways to wick the beast and this is not my first rodeo BUT might be my last on 8-8-16!

I could be wrong so I think the viscosity is everything. Tell me your VG/PG ratio and I could be wrong?

Senior
If u gonna use a 50/50pg you have to use more cotton... You already know that[emoji41]
If u burp it make sure the JFC is at the lowest level or close it sometimes...
I tried 50/50pg crazy flavor, explosion in my mouth, been VAPING max vg
No dry hits,cbv2, less cotton, burp it
95 watts .1ohms all good...
Again this method that I'm using works for me..[emoji106]

big4570

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2014
Ontario
I use 50/50 and wick it like an RDA wraping the two ends of the wick underneath the coil. Probobly about a half inch tail on each side. I can vape it at 100watts, no dry hits, no leaking.

This tank honestly ended my search for the perfect atomizer. I have zero complaints and after receiving i've stopped looking at others.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
80/20 no dry hits

Is that 80% VG or PG?

If it's 80% PG, your a friggin genius and I'm naming my next child after YOU! /lol /joke No one sells 80% PG so you must mix your own. Or maybe they due. I would love to see a pic of your 80% PG build if that be the case.

Hey bro ej! I have more friggin bubbles than any human could ask for and they automatically appear like theirs a little creature inside my tank. :)
80% VG and dual I wanna be cool claptons. Outstanding vape.

NGGrant

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2015
Richmond VA
Is that 80% VG or PG?

If it's 80% PG, your a friggin genius and I'm naming my next child after YOU! /lol /joke No one sells 80% PG so you must mix your own. Or maybe they due. I would love to see a pic of your 80% PG build if that be the case.

Hey bro ej! I have more friggin bubbles than any human could ask for and they automatically appear like theirs a little creature inside my tank. :)
80% VG and dual I wanna be cool claptons. Outstanding vape.
80 VG 20 pg

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
SeniorBoy, what do you mean by poke the juice holes? I may be missing this step, may be my problem. My liquids are 85-90% VG.

I also see some rough edges/burrs inside the juice channels, I was thinking that might be an issue but now I'll have to try poking the juice holes...can you elaborate on what you mean? Thank you

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
Just a few more tips to throw out there, I cut my cotton tails so both ends meet in the center of the deck and partially overlap occasionally, I also still fluff my cotton tails like with the OG Aromamizer. Afterwards I use a piece of my wire clippings to poke the wicks from the bottom of the deck, through the juice feeding holes AFTER I prime my wicks, to keep the wick from being compacted onto the feed holes after it expands. Just giving a few tips if anyone's having any issues.

SeniorBoy, what do you mean by poke the juice holes? I may be missing this step, may be my problem. My liquids are 85-90% VG.

I also see some rough edges/burrs inside the juice channels, I was thinking that might be an issue but now I'll have to try poking the juice holes...can you elaborate on what you mean? Thank you

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
SeniorBoy, what do you mean by poke the juice holes?

The poking occurs after you have primed your wick or during the use of the tank. Remove the base. turn it upside down. You will see two holes on either side ticked underneath some metal round part. You should see some wick. I'm old so I'm using a magnifying glass light. Grab some wire and gentle poke each of the 4 holes (2 on each side) to raise the wick. This might help you.

Good luck with your poke /lol hahah :)

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
OK boys and girls. My wick went dry again with my 65% PG love juice. So... I cranked out the 3.5MM bit and wicked the puppy with enough KGD to start my own Vape Shop. /lol So much cotton I had to burp the B___________ to get the bubbles flowing. To new to rate. Takes at least 20ML consumption for me to decide. If this fails I'm moving to a 4MM bit. HA! Plenty of room on the deck with 26G dual kanthals. Don't worry, I still have my other cool kid supreme cranking just fine with dual claptons and a orgasmic 80% VG love potent.

:)

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
OK boys and girls. My wick went dry again with my 65% PG love juice. So... I cranked out the 3.5MM bit and wicked the puppy with enough KGD to start my own Vape Shop. /lol So much cotton I had to burp the B___________ to get the bubbles flowing. To new to rate. Takes at least 20ML consumption for me to decide. If this fails I'm moving to a 4MM bit. HA! Plenty of room on the deck with 26G dual kanthals. Don't worry, I still have my other cool kid supreme cranking just fine with dual claptons and a orgasmic 80% VG love potent.

:)

Senior did I tell you I have
2.5mm fused CLAPTONS now?
And I bought another supreme
They drop the prices on them, and another BOREAS SS this time
I'm ready for vapocalyypse

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Does anyone know of a U.S. Vendor that sells the drop kit?

The only place I have seen this is the mother ship at Now Chase for Flavor! - Steam Crave, Aromamizer, Squonk Given the FDA Deeming and the low retail price point I'm not optimistic about a US vendor stocking these extras. I could be wrong though! Might as well grab some extra rebuild kits. Those extra very easy to loose JC pins might come in very handy someday.

Senior did I tell you I have
2.5mm fused CLAPTONS now?
And I bought another supreme
They drop the prices on them, and another BOREAS SS this time
I'm ready for vapocalyypse

That's a good thing! Hope everyone else is stocked up to the max. I've got loads and loads of stuff in my doomsday stash. LV sells single core and dual core fused Clapton wire in a spool which is perfect for me. I guess I could ask Ray for some exotic Alien area 51 stuff and all the other stuff but to tell you the truth, my 3mm single core fused Clapton is already a serious juice hog so I'm afraid. So what if I'm not cool. At my age, I don't care! /lol /hahahah

Last edited:
Reactions: ej1024

Steven070

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2015
Just received my black beauty. It sits nicely on the rx200
My old aromamizer v1 might be collecting dust from now on.

Placed a kanthal fused Clapton dual 7 wrap 2.5mm id horizontal coil in it and it's good. Not sure whether this is the best build I can use but I'm very satisfied so far

Only remarks I can think of are that it sucks more juice than my car sucks petrol, and that the airflow ring is quite loose, not sure it supposed to be like that , but I don't see it as an issue

Some minor leaking at first, but that was due to bad wicking. When using a bit too much wick it can touch the inner side of the chamber right next to the airflow hole. Pushed it away a bit with a toothpick and problem is solved.

Wonder if a 3mm build would fit :)

Reactions: ej1024

eLCruz

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Central Florida
Just received my black beauty. It sits nicely on the rx200
My old aromamizer v1 might be collecting dust from now on.

Placed a kanthal fused Clapton dual 7 wrap 2.5mm id horizontal coil in it and it's good. Not sure whether this is the best build I can use but I'm very satisfied so far

Only remarks I can think of are that it sucks more juice than my car sucks petrol, and that the airflow ring is quite loose, not sure it supposed to be like that , but I don't see it as an issue

Some minor leaking at first, but that was due to bad wicking. When using a bit too much wick it can touch the inner side of the chamber right next to the airflow hole. Pushed it away a bit with a toothpick and problem is solved.

Wonder if a 3mm build would fit :)
I've been using a pair of 3.5mm vertical fused Claptons on mine with no problem. I don't think they'll go sideways though.

[emoji229]Here that be Whales![emoji228]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread