Supreme RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Matchy, Matchy :D Not really a great picture. I just finished rebuilding my SS Aromamizer Supreme and put a brand new Blue glass on it. It's dark and the flash was playing havoc (so I turned it off). I'll re-shoot the picture tomorrow with some natural light. I was bored and decided to play.

IMG_20160609_221352_zpso5poov63.jpg

Updated picture with natural light
IMG_20160610_095301_zpskglm5uoh.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
No you don't, NO TAXES, and it is almost free shipping, for me it was .33 cents, because I bought a Mod that has a battery in it!
Well, I'm sure you have to according to law, but the packages simply aren't caught by customs.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: BoostAddict

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
Well, I'm sure you have to according to law, but the packages simply aren't caught by customs.

So far I have had 2 shipments from them, no taxes and free shipping? I have ordered other things for my hobbies and again no taxes, but that company charged me for shipping. I buy authentic's NO clones, and this shipment will be the first NON USPS shipment, lets see what happens, it should ship tomorrow? Been waiting for the Think Vape Panzer DNA200 mod to arrive. The rest of my order is in stock! You have to make sure what you want is in stock!
And even if it is in, you still have to wait, company should be called Slowtech! :lol:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
So far I have had 2 shipments from them, no taxes and free shipping? I have ordered other things for my hobbies and again no taxes, but that company charged me for shipping. I buy authentic's NO clones, and this shipment will be the first NON USPS shipment, lets see what happens, it should ship tomorrow? Been waiting for the Think Vape Panzer DNA200 mod to arrive. The rest of my order is in stock! You have to make sure what you want is in stock!
And even if it is in, you still have to wait, company should be called Slowtech! :lol:
Oh, I've had more than a hundred vape related shipments from China and never gotten taxes and custom fees added. Except once. By law I should've paid VAT and customs fees for each and every package, but just the one was caught.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Matchy, Matchy :D Not really a great picture. I just finished rebuilding my SS Aromamizer Supreme and put a brand new Blue glass on it.

Thanks for the pics! I was wondering how a bigger tank would look on smaller mods.
Looks good to me.
Now, I just have to get past my 'single coil only' mindset...
Is that a 7ml or a 4ml?

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Thanks for the pics! I was wondering how a bigger tank would look on smaller mods.
Looks good to me.
Now, I just have to get past my 'single coil only' mindset...
Is that a 7ml or a 4ml?
That's the 7ml Aromamizer Supreme. As a matter of fact, I'm using that combination right now.

Cheers,
Steve

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
I think horizontal coils on the supreme is a travesty against good wicking ocd afflicted daily wicking nutcases (like me). I did the whole horizontal and it was okay at best. On the flip side, went vertical and never used anything else since. The airflow hit is so much better. Also I see people wicking with a strip of cotton but I thinks that is plain crap. The cotton should be pulled apart and then re-wrapped, much like doing a mini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I think horizontal coils on the supreme is a travesty against good wicking ocd afflicted daily wicking nutcases (like me). I did the whole horizontal and it was okay at best. On the flip side, went vertical and never used anything else since. The airflow hit is so much better. Also I see people wicking with a strip of cotton but I thinks that is plain crap. The cotton should be pulled apart and then re-wrapped, much like doing a mini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, to each their own.

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
I have noticed my Aromamizer Supreme has a bit of a wiggle to it. Anyone else have this?

Yes. On my efusion duo, it does wiggle. But not on my wismec rx200. Try it on different mods, some are just deeper than others on how far they can screw down. Also it will wiggle a bit if there is overhang. Just checked on a few mechs and depends on how much overhang on how much it wiggles. But the issue with the efusion box is there is still a gap between the rta and box when it bottoms out. Tiny one, but enough to wiggle. Was thinking of checking if the 510 can go deeper into the aromamizer, but its only affecting one mod for me.

Its funny since actiually searching for this led me back to this thread. Was curious if anyone else was seeing this.

What mod is this? So I know not to buy it lol.

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
This thread has been quiet for a couple of months. I am looking to purchase my first Aromamizer and I am looking to purchase the 7ml Supreme, but before I do, I am hoping for some affirmation or alternatives.

My previous tanks/RTAs have been STMs, Kayfun v3, Orchid, Goblin mini V1. My previous RDAs have been Derringer, Stumpy, Snapdragon and NarDA. This will be my first big air atomizer, and also my first top fill tank.

I am looking at this RTA because the reviews all seem positive. From what I understand, it leans more towards a flavor tank than a clouds tank, but it lacks in neither. I like the huge juice capacity.

It seems like the main competitors to this are the Griffin 25 and the Boreas. From what I can tell, the Supreme has better fit/finish than the others. The downside for the Supreme used to be the price, but Fastech has this for $28.

Should I get the Supreme.... or something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: ej1024
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread