Switch misfires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie_Lee

Dec 5, 2009
Sonora, México.
i have something like that, my Chuck doesnt fire if i press the switch normally, i have to press it a bit hard, not much, but just a bit hard, its not a big issue and it continues to deliver greatly but reading now i cant help thinking if its something to do with a batch of switches? are there any plans on improving the switch for a hipotetical Chuck 2.0? something that doesnt stands out... i dunno im just asking :)

laklar

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2009
Dont worry mate, i was dead serious when i said the Chuck still delivers greatly and also when i said that its not a really hard push, i know i wouldnt change my Chuck for any other mod out there, so dont worry.

Just as Eddie_Lee said. Don't worry. It still delivers great vapor and works just like the day I got it. It's really not that big of a deal and doesn't happen all the time.

I too wouldn't change my CHUCK for anything.

if it were an emergency I'd be sending it back in now. but like I said, it's working most the time and is only a VERY minor inconvenience right now. I plan on waiting for about a month or two before I send it back. I want to wait until I get my next chuck first. :)

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Yeah, sent my big boy off in the mail today. Hoping to get a new graphic on it while it's in the shop as well. Bought it used off lawnman3 and the Gollum graphic just wasn't for me. I'm now extra excited to see it make its' way home. I have no doubts it'll be working good as new, hopefully with the new graphic (attached) If Jeff can make it work :):):)

Attachments

• public-enemy-logo1.jpg
    public-enemy-logo1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
Yeah, sent my big boy off in the mail today. Hoping to get a new graphic on it while it's in the shop as well. Bought it used off lawnman3 and the Gollum graphic just wasn't for me. I'm now extra excited to see it make its' way home. I have no doubts it'll be working good as new, hopefully with the new graphic (attached) If Jeff can make it work :):):)

Are you gonna put Anthrax on the other side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread