AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 827947 Woof :D
    I got the PC tank from FT & wasn’t sure if it would fit the SJMY Doggystyle but it does! :banana:

I can finally see my “paw print” :banana:

I love the paw print too - could care less about logos or serial numbers, but the paw print on the doggy is just awesome :wub:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Just got my first Doggy. Got the SXK 2K18 version. Coil using 7 wraps kanthal on 2.5 mm and rayon wick. Working great so far!
    15ff925f46540c5ea197ef2a112525e4.jpg

Looks stunning on the Solo :wub: I think rayon was made for the 2k18 version - it works so much better with thinned short tails.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 10, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Looks stunning on the Solo :wub: I think rayon was made for the 2k18 version - it works so much better with thinned short tails.

Working great for me now. I built a smaller diameter coil originally, and was getting a dry-ish hit after a few draws. The larger coil is working great so far.

I really like the look as well, and giving me lots of battery life.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Working great for me now. I built a smaller diameter coil originally, and was getting a dry-ish hit after a few draws. The larger coil is working great so far.

I really like the look as well, and giving me lots of battery life.

It's a stunning looking RTA - and yeah, you have to wick it so differently to the stuff/cut/poke 2k16 versions ;)

Here's my sxk 2k18 rayon wick:

2k18wickchannel.jpg

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I find it hard to undewick the doggy, honestly, even with rayon. Actually even with rayon I am finding less is more especially in the coil. That small difference between holding the coil with your nail, versus just tugging and getting JUST enough resistance. My wicks are all lasting much longer!

2 more Y2K doggies on the way, whee. I accidentally ordered y2k tanks for my bottom fill doggies so it gave me an excuse. LOL. I much prefer the y2K so it didn't take much effort...

Anna

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I find it hard to undewick the doggy, honestly, even with rayon. Actually even with rayon I am finding less is more especially in the coil. That small difference between holding the coil with your nail, versus just tugging and getting JUST enough resistance. My wicks are all lasting much longer!

2 more Y2K doggies on the way, whee. I accidentally ordered y2k tanks for my bottom fill doggies so it gave me an excuse. LOL. I much prefer the y2K so it didn't take much effort...

Anna
    Y2K? Do you mean the SXK 2k18 top fill?

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Well, as a jerry rigger, I guess you could measure 2 ml in there upside down, saw off the bottom part, and use duct tape as a seal instead of what's there.

Mind you, I'm not RECOMMENDING that but you did ask if there was ANY way to, etc.

Anna

RockEyebrow.gif

OR, as Bronze would say, >>>

:blink:

;):lol:

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Well, as a jerry rigger, I guess you could measure 2 ml in there upside down, saw off the bottom part, and use duct tape as a seal instead of what's there.

Mind you, I'm not RECOMMENDING that but you did ask if there was ANY way to, etc.

Anna

Have you been chatting to @sebastianbach again?!?! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread