Status
Not open for further replies.

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
Found this. Thought......interesting.....for a bunch of different reasons. Resembles the apollo reliant 60 UI. Wondering of it has the "nickel purity" setting, AKA adjustable TCR? That was a neat feature on their earlier chips.
$64.37 Authentic SXK Nebula 200W 1500mAh TC VW APV Mod - 1-200W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / aluminum at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping has it for $64.37 and coupon code "xmas" gives you 10% off. Love it or hate it, take it or leave it.
3876801-7.jpg

3876801-3.jpg

• Variable wattage: 1W-200W (in 0.1W increments)
  • Temperature control: 200'F-600'F / 100'C-300'C (in 10'F/5'C increments)
  • 5 times click to turn ON/OFF
  • 3 times click to shift TEMP NI / TEMP TI / WATT mode
  • Keeping pressing up and down button simultaneously to lock/unlock
  • Screen displays battery level, resistance, voltage, wattage and temperature
  • Battery working voltage: 9V-12.6V
  • Maximum output voltage: 8.4V
  • Maximum output current: 40A
  • Resistance range: 0.08-3ohm
  • 510 threading connection
  • Adjustable center screw
  • 14 great air slits on the body sleeve
  • Micro-USB charging port

Reactions: ViperVaporPT

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
^^^^^yep. i'd like to get my hands on one tho. curious to see if it has the ni purity setting. it would be a decent chip if it had it. it's just funny how similar it is to the vtbox200 by vape cige. ive always liked the sxk board. correct me if im wrong, but i think they were the first ones to offer an adjustable tcr. it was either them or dicodes.

ViperVaporPT

Dec 6, 2015
Found this. Thought......interesting.....for a bunch of different reasons. Resembles the apollo reliant 60 UI. Wondering of it has the "nickel purity" setting, AKA adjustable TCR? That was a neat feature on their earlier chips.
$64.37 Authentic SXK Nebula 200W 1500mAh TC VW APV Mod - 1-200W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / aluminum at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping has it for $64.37 and coupon code "xmas" gives you 10% off. Love it or hate it, take it or leave it.
3876801-7.jpg

3876801-3.jpg

• Variable wattage: 1W-200W (in 0.1W increments)
  • Temperature control: 200'F-600'F / 100'C-300'C (in 10'F/5'C increments)
  • 5 times click to turn ON/OFF
  • 3 times click to shift TEMP NI / TEMP TI / WATT mode
  • Keeping pressing up and down button simultaneously to lock/unlock
  • Screen displays battery level, resistance, voltage, wattage and temperature
  • Battery working voltage: 9V-12.6V
  • Maximum output voltage: 8.4V
  • Maximum output current: 40A
  • Resistance range: 0.08-3ohm
  • 510 threading connection
  • Adjustable center screw
  • 14 great air slits on the body sleeve
  • Micro-USB charging port
Yes, it does have the TCR function so you can set it to your desired likings with Ni200/Ti/SS. I have it and will review it on Monday.

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
Yes, it does have the TCR function so you can set it to your desired likings with Ni200/Ti/SS. I have it and will review it on Monday.
ok great. if you can give some feedback on whether it's "pulsy" in temp mode. if the vape pulses when you're hitting it. oh ya, and please don't do it in portuguese, lol.

ViperVaporPT

Dec 6, 2015
ok great. if you can give some feedback on whether it's "pulsy" in temp mode. if the vape pulses when you're hitting it. oh ya, and please don't do it in portuguese, lol.
LoL...it will be in English. About the pulse....I am using it with SS wire and it isn´t pulsing in low or high wattage(SS wire), it does cut off when the cotton is dry, and when it reaches the temp. you set it to and it does 200 watts in Temp mod(in SS wire it does). Give you more detail after palying around with it a little more and trying Ni200.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
LoL...it will be in English. About the pulse....I am using it with SS wire and it isn´t pulsing in low or high wattage(SS wire), it does cut off when the cotton is dry, and when it reaches the temp. you set it to and it does 200 watts in Temp mod(in SS wire it does). Give you more detail after palying around with it a little more and trying Ni200.

I hope it doesn't "cut off" when reaching temp. I hope it just limits power instead.

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
I hope it doesn't "cut off" when reaching temp. I hope it just limits power instead.
yo @cigatron it does pulse just like the older sxk chips. just like my solid brass nebula 60 watt. but it does look like they improved on the pulsing when the wick is wet. but it was still cuttin out hard when it was semi dry. i dunno maybe he'll go more in depth on his friday review.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
yo @cigatron it does pulse just like the older sxk chips. just like my solid brass nebula 60 watt. but it does look like they improved on the pulsing when the wick is wet. but it was still cuttin out hard when it was semi dry. i dunno maybe he'll go more in depth on his friday review.

From what I hear about the SXK/Apollo collaboration with the Reliant this is no longer an issue, or at least no where near as bad as the older generations of sxk products. I was hoping the Nebula 200 would follow suit or springboard off those improvements.

I am used to the glass smooth tc operation of the Evic Vt60 and even the very slight pulsing of the Asolo when forced into temp protect bugs me. I just don't get how these other companies can't figure out to smoothly reduce power when reaching set temps like the Evic does with seeming effortlessness. Maybe I'm just spoiled, or maybe just too picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread