T3's are back in Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I love the T3s I got from you guys previously. Since you took care of me with that faulty one I received, I have placed another order, and got myself another 1000 mah twist too. I sent your website to my Dad as he's been wanting to try the T3. He tried to order before, but you were out of stock. His coworker who he gave your info to beat him to it :) Glad I've been able to help you guys out for the great service you've provided. I hope my Dad likes them too.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Got mine in last night, super fast shipping on that. I thought it would be an extra/backup, but turned out it's now my primary. This shipped just in time. My ego fell out of my lanyard with the T3 I originally bought on it, and landed on the mouthpiece, cracking the tank. Good thing I ordered another :) I can't blame the tank, I still love em ;)

Trainguy059

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Indiana
+1 The T3/1000 manual is a perfect combination for my vaping needs-all day vape w/o refills or charging. Life is grand. And, Stormy is on it when it comes to shipping!
Tried the ce5s and T2s. Liked the T2's better, but the T3s are my new favorites. I don't feel like I need to look any further.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Just heard here on the forum, a great tip for the T3 that may help people with these. If you take the little rubber gasket that sits on the wicks, slide it off, and flip it upside down, this thing will wick even better than new. Still seals up just fine, but works great. Gave new life to one I thought was dying. Just a heads up on a tweak for you.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I can see why. They hold a LOT of liquid and replaceable coil is the way to go.

Yeah... I think S.I. is going to lose a lot of customers if they don't sell replacement coils. I'd really hate to see the S.I. forum community breakup and go other places.

J.R.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Yeah... I think S.I. is going to lose a lot of customers if they don't sell replacement coils. I'd really hate to see the S.I. forum community breakup and go other places.

J.R.

That won't happen,,it is nice to have a wide variety of hardware to go to,,as i am finding out.

i use to be impressed about their speed of delivery,,but this last time out of 4 vendors,SI was the slowest and stormy;s was the fastest,,that means alot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread