Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Competition is fierce in the e-cig industry right now. It's all about product selection, customer service, and fast shipping...... Stormy has all three of those categories down flat. I'd swear she is packing my order before I hit the "buy" button....lol. Seriously, she has the fastest and best packaged shipping of any vendor I've dealt with. I've yet to have any problems with returns due to poor packaging and I've lost count of how many orders I've placed with her.
The competition is what will separate the "wheat from the chaff" and my guess is in the next year or so you will see quite a few vendors fall by the wayside due to poor business practices. I too learned in a tight market like you did, Mudhill. Service is where it's at when everybody is selling the same thing.
Thanks for taking such good care of us, Stormy..... I truly appreciate it and I'm sure many others do as well.
Don't forget to thank a military veteran this weekend. Without their willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice we might not even have a forum to be discussing these things.
That is my two cents for the evening.... hope everyone has a great weekend......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread