The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tackle boxes and other types for storage

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by NatureBoy, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. REDDOG1

REDDOG1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    louisville, ky.
    i saw it and it's plum full, no room left, lol

2. Jim K.

Jim K. Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2010
    Michigan
    I don't have much as far as parts yet (only been vaping about 2 months), but right now I'm storing them in the tackle box I keep my D&D Minis in =P Yes I'm a D&D nerd ^_^

3. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    I'm sure Snap-On would just love to have a few hunnert thousand vapers a usin their mechanics tool boxes for storin vapin supplies. Long ago, we were invited to a coworkers home for dinner. Fella was alittle short on storage/work space. . .had his dirt bike in their bedroom,. . .and a V8 auto engine, he was rebuilding, on a "cherry picker", in his carpeted living room! My Wifey like ta had a cow. Told me she didn't ever wanna go back there again. . .ever. Gotta admit, it struck me as being tad unusual. Just a tad. What the hey, whatever floats yur boat. Dinner was great though!

Cheers,
    otrpu

4. elkie2331

elkie2331 Full Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Richmond TX
    Gee all I have is a GPS travel case that I call my "cig pack" around the house my Husband and daughter think it is great whenever we go out the ask Hey Mom got you cig pack? But after another order or two I will have to get a tackle box or something.

5. lilfarmtruck

lilfarmtruck Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2010
    MO
    I just bought a "Plano" model 3870. I can put my whole V4L kit in it! It's clear with many custom dividers and will hold all my boxes of carts upright so I can read whats in them from the top. It's got a handle on it so I can pull it out of the kitchen cabinet or carry it to where ever I'm sitting. So far in it I have: AC charger and cord/Pcc/Carry case/Usb Charger/9 bats/and approx 20 boxes of flavored/blank Cartos/lots and lots of loose rubber caps with lots of room to spare.

This has been an awesome thread! I am envious of the many great setups I've seen :)

6. lilfarmtruck

lilfarmtruck Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2010
    MO
    I kinda thought we all look like junkies ;)

7. Hypnophone

Hypnophone Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    Yeah, tackleboxes are perfect.
    ...unless yer wifey-poo don't dig the look of a tacklebox on the kitchen counter or coffee table...
    Is there a nice-looking wood box for the kitchen or living room?

8. daisyd

daisyd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Az
    I just got this today at Wally. It holds everything, separate and visible. And it doesn't look weird on the counter. :p
    [​IMG]

9. Sandrita

Sandrita Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Gibraltar & Spain
    Wow,

Good idea I think I would need something like this also :D

10. daisyd

May 24, 2010
    Az
    It also locks. Very handy with munchkins running around. :thumb:

11. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    DaisyD: NICE!! My daughter has one of those.. hmm.. maybe I should swipe it! :D

yep. gotta be careful pulling out the syringes and things :p

12. daisyd

May 24, 2010
    Az
    It really is perfect. I was a little leery of spending $30 for a BOX, but it is well worth it. It's so much easier to find stuff and see what I have now.

13. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Daisy that is awesome. how/where can 30ml bottled go? can one fit in? like to use this too.
    Also is it cardboard, pressed wood?

14. Hypnophone

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    OK kids, I've been workin' my patootie off tryin' to come up with a storage solution that is built specifally for PVs. It looks good in the living room or on the kithen counter(so the wifey-poo won't complain about a tacklebox).
    I think that I have solution. There is a matching caddy.
    I'll be posting pics soon.
    If the gods of ECF let me, I'll be advertising here...

15. Hypnophone

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    I can't believe it, I done misspelled "specifically". OOPS!

16. Hypnophone

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    Uhhh, I see that I mispelled "kitchen" also.
    My most humble apologies.

17. lusayalmino

lusayalmino Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2011
    NY
    I bought this mini tackle box at Walmart today for $5. I have 5mg and 10mg bottles in there. I think I could fit four 10mg bottles in each little square slot. The only thing is, this storage box comes with only 11 movable separators, and I needed more than that. So I bought two boxes.

I use this case for my Pro Smoke mini e-cig and I throw my cartridges in there when I'm done with them (i.e. "Unclean Parts") then wash them later and stick them in the "Wet Parts".

Case eCig Pro Smoke Walmart 1 shrunk.jpg

Case eCig Pro Smoke Walmart 3 shrunk.jpg

Case eCig Pro Smoke Walmart 4.jpg

For the legend on the top flap, I simply took a pic of the contents, inserted the pic into Microsoft Word, and then 'drew' a table over the pic. If you would like that Word file, just PM me and I'll be happy to email that to you.

18. Tank N Mofo

Tank N Mofo Full Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Stewart, GA
    I use a cash box I picked up for $12. Works good, keeps my stuff organized, Just the right size for a Noob like me:D. 2011-11-06_15-36-15_163.jpg 2011-11-06_15-35-47_847.jpg 2011-11-06_15-37-19_428.jpg

19. lusayalmino

lusayalmino Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2011
    NY
    Here's an updated pic from the original post...

Case eCig Pro Smoke Walmart 3 small.jpg

(I've bought a few more things since then)!

20. MrAftrmth

MrAftrmth Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2011
    LosAngeles
    Boss, how deep is that container and where can i find it? That should be more than enough for all the stuffs I have at the moment. Good looking storage. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.