Tackle boxes and other types for storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
BoomBoom, it was at Wal Mart, but I doubt that price will be extended. It was marked like 35.99 or something close to that. I will say, it is such a nice organizational unit that I would pay full price if I had to. It has everything separated just like I want with a little room to spare.

Thank you! Off to WalMart in the morning. I think that full price is pretty fair from what I see in the picture.

I am an organizing fiend and now a vaporizing hoarder so it is essential to my vaping habit that everything have a proper place. :)

Which atty, what cart, the selection of juices, fresh batteries - oh the options are endless!!!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I went to walmart today in the fishing gear and found all sizes of opaque sectioned boxes from small, say 5" x 5" to 15" x 7" or so with those adjustable partitions ranging from 78 cents to 6 dollars; unreal, thanks China. On the shelf above was another brand almost identical for 2 or 3 times more.
I am stoked.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
I was able to purchase that one for later and a smaller one for now. Maybe I should have stuck with the smaller one because now that I have the two I have something to strive for. Or, which is what is going to happen I am sure, hubby will fill it with all the supplies he has en massed for that particularly large reef we have that you can see in the background.

Love organization. :)

Attachments

• 100_0682.jpg
    100_0682.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 355

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
After looking at all these great pics of really cool containers, I think I need something more mobile combined with a way to have everything organized.
I do need your opinion on this model before I invest.

00987614000-1

Looks like it might be pretty hard to get that up stairs but really like the lock feature on the wheels. Can't have those juices rolling away. ;)

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
After looking at all these great pics of really cool containers, I think I need something more mobile combined with a way to have everything organized.

00987614000-1

Good lord don't let my husband see that, he'll be out looking for one and trying to figure out where it's going to go in the kitchen! Actually, he has one a lot like that in the garage except it's stainless steel instead of pink.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach

00987614000-1

Before you laugh too hard theres a thread called show us your stash that I can't link to right now with the search stuff down. One of the moderators, I think it was Elendil has his stuff in one of these. LOL Red though. I guess he won't run out of room soon!

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was able to purchase that one for later and a smaller one for now. Maybe I should have stuck with the smaller one because now that I have the two I have something to strive for. Or, which is what is going to happen I am sure, hubby will fill it with all the supplies he has en massed for that particularly large reef we have that you can see in the background.

Love organization. :)

I have the red one and love it:) Gotta see if I can find the bigger one:facepalm:
RIMP:evil:

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Before you laugh too hard theres a thread called show us your stash that I can't link to right now with the search stuff down. One of the moderators, I think it was Elendil has his stuff in one of these. LOL Red though. I guess he won't run out of room soon!

I followed your link. You are right he does. I did notice he didn't have any of the other drawers opened...mmmmm....wonder what's in them?

Anyhow, after seeing his, I guess this might be a little overkill, especially at $278. from Sears. Like BoomBoom said, it would hard to get up and down the stairs but the locking wheels would be good in case the house tilts or if I still lived in SoCal - earth movements.

Sigh ... back to my Pelicans, Plastic boxes, and desktop.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
99 cent only stores have nice tool boxes w/ in lid storage. Not a bad little box! I put my carts and attys in the lid, juice and other accessories in the main compartement. Also, big lots has some really nice tool boxes for @$5

Do you find that any of your juice leaks when the bottle are stored on their side? I have all mine standing upright but I have noticed from this thread that others do not.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
We've been doing this for not quite a month and have accumulated some but not nearly as much as some of you guys. What we have suits our needs for the time being but I'm sure down the road it will get even bigger.

Attachments

• Randy's Goodies.jpg
    Randy's Goodies.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 388
  • Karla's Goodies.jpg
    Karla's Goodies.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Juices.jpg
    Juices.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 342
  • Hobby or burgeoning obsession.jpg
    Hobby or burgeoning obsession.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 352
  • DIY Small Start.jpg
    DIY Small Start.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
I have got to get a tackle box or something but the hubby would freak! I don't have near as much stuff as you guys and he thinks I've gone overboard. Still trying to get him off the analogs. Maybe soon he'll understand that it's like having the cake and being able to eat it too.

But for now stuff scattered all over the place! :-(

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
That's just so silly. Especially for something as inexpensive as a tackle box or something to keep your stuff in. He wouldn't think it was overboard if you were still spending that money on analogs.

We don't know anybody in our area that vapes so all our friends and relatives think that we've gone way overboard. I think most people that smoke analogs initially think that you use these things for a few months and then throw everything away. They don't understand that you don't have to do that. I think that's why most people get rooked into buying an overpriced cheap quality pv, they only think in the short term.

Not me baby...I'm in it for the long haul! Fortunately I've got a partner in crime on this and we're both really enjoying it. That means we've spent twice the money on everything but we'd have spent that money on analogs anyway so what differance does it make? Granted...we wouldn't have spent nearly as much is such a short amount of time but we will recoup it at some point.

I hope you get your tackle box...heck check out some garage sales or thrift shops, you never know when you're going to find something that perfectly fits your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread