Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Here's what I use for "some" of my stuff (wish I could find another one just like it as well as one for my 500ml unflavored nic bottles!!):

SupplyBox001.jpg

SupplyBox002.jpg

SupplyBox003.jpg

SupplyBox004.jpg

VapeOn,
Greg

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Obviously, these don't work if you have large amount of stuff, or large bottles. Well, one of these works for a lot of stuff, except large bottles.

Plano mini-magnum -- a quick web search found them at Sportsman's Guide, so they're still around, and I found a variation on the theme at TackleDirect. The dividers aren't movable. The flip side has 5 full-width compartments.

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5832-plano-mini-magnum-3213-open.jpg

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5833-plano-mini-magnum-3213-other-side.jpg

This is a parts / fastener organizer I found at Home Depot. Couldn't find it on their website, but I think I saw them at the store last I was there. Adjustable dividers and lots of room.

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5834-parts-fastener-organizer.jpg

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5835-parts-fastener-organizer-drawer.jpg

This is a bit box from DeWalt. Very handy 2-sided clamshell box. I like it for driver bits because the sides have locking covers. Nothing spills when you open it. Has adjustable dividers.

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5836-dewalt-bit-box-closed.jpg

whistle_pig-albums-cases-picture5838-dewalt-bit-box-open.jpg

Last edited:

JaYBoNeS

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Vancouver
This is a safe that I bought last night from WalMart. I like it because it has a combination code with a key override. I added the inserts and boxes. I used the boxes that some of my stuff came in, and a tin that I had laying around. For 30 bucks, it's a little more than I was going to spend, but with a four year old whose interest in my new hobby is growing, I needed something more secure than the boxes I used. I would go to bed sometimes and have to get up again to store everything up high. This safe locks automatically, so all I have to worry about now is making sure it is closed. And it fits everything... for now.

DSC01058.jpg

Last edited:

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
Went to Wal Mart today and picked up a Plano 7271. Everything I could ever want or need for a vaper case. The bonus was when it was missing one of the smallest boxes that slides out. They are $2.95 separately. I don't even need it right now. The checkout guy took the price down from $35 to $20! I'm a sucker for a deal. I'll probably be happy all day cause of that lol.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
here's my carrying kit (blackberry shown for size reference). abs plastic with dimpled foam. i've had plenty of different configurations, mods, batts, juice, atty, carto, afs, etc. you can put just about anything in there, and everything is held in place when closed.
Isn't that a pistol case? Nice :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Great stuff folks! I have a couple stackable plastic drawer type things, but for just the little desk clutter, like if you're like me, you have a few different attys, carto's, drip tips lying around for different wattages, and different flavors, I find that an Altoid box will hold about 10 atty/carto/tips .... :)

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
After buying what I thought would be a great size drawer caddy type system somehow it got very small very quickly. After reading this thread we went to Academy tonight and got a nice tackle box. Randy's in the process of moving everything into it now. So nice to have it all compartmentalized.

Attachments

• tackle box.jpg
    tackle box.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 510

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
This is the one I got for $20! Excellent organization system.
wow! even at walmart, one box like the ones in yours costs about 6 or 7 $.
i did see a box with sliding dividers for about 9$
it kinda hurts when i start think about how we used to keep stuff in cigar boxes and things. i tell myself there's a rummage store or something right under my nose at home that could work fine. no?

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
I got a deal! The person helping me and I both thought the small compartment on the right side was supposed to have three boxes in it, it only had two. He said, "I can sell it to you for $20 if that would help." Of course I jumped on it. When I got home I found out it was only supposed to come with two. Just a lucky discount for me. Doesn't happen often, lol.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
This is the one I got for $20! Excellent organization system.
Before I hit all the WalMArt, craft stores and sporting good places in a 50 mile radius may I cask where you purchased that?

Also - I think I remember that in the sewing/quilting department of craft stores they sell boxes that when you open them the inside shelving or compartments spread out accordion style.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Google is not being my friend this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread