The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tackle boxes and other types for storage

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by NatureBoy, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. twohandedcreations

twohandedcreations Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2011
    orlando florida
    IMG_3450.jpg

i know this might be a lil overboard!!! but gotta do what i gotta do!!!

2. Rainz

Rainz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Dollarama... can't beat it for a buck. ;) Probably need another, or something bigger soon though.

[​IMG]

3. lusayalmino

lusayalmino Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2011
    NY
    wow... that is HILARIOUS! Nice going. How long do your flavors hold for... The fridge helps?

4. lusayalmino

lusayalmino Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2011
    NY
    It is 3.25" deep. For all the batteries and atties, a friend gave me 9mm ammo plastic containers that are easliy cut to size with a hack saw. I bought the unit at walmart for $6. I noticed a case for $12 here; it's different than mine however. But it does also have the 3.25" depth.

By the way, I purchased two cases so I could have enough dividers for my needs.

Let us know what you find!

5. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Wife went and bought the vapestation by vapelogic.
    What did i get? A cigar boix she was useing but thats fine i have something up my sleeve.

6. Hypnophone

Hypnophone Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    Thanks, Dieseler!

Hope y'all are diggin' it. We have more of 'em!

I might be in violation of the ECF rules by responding, but I really appreciate it!
    Any posts in the reviews section would be welcomed!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

H

7. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    akron,ohio
    wow you guys are loaded on supplys!! i took my stuff out of a crown royal bag last night and moved it to a plano fishing tray i had from my thousands of dollars of fishin crap (love fishin!) lol but ya i only got one tray. filling a small box with this stuff would get pricy, yall got whole fridges full?!?! lol haha ill get there some day im sure.

8. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der

holiday party is at your house :)

that is a lot of supply's there

9. DeadPerfect

DeadPerfect Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2011
    RI
    great idea. i just typed it "mini tackle box" at amazon and there are alot of options..

10. gaijin

gaijin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2010
    Japan
    I don't have time to take a picture of the actual box that is under my desk, but I use this plastic tool box for all my goodies
    [​IMG]

11. sobero4

sobero4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    the tackle box appears to work quite well for e-cig stuff... I feel a bit slow now for never considering that as an option. I think I'm gonna have to invest in a few of them for my boatloads of e-cig supplies scattered throughout my room. Thanks :)

12. cardiackid

cardiackid Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Falcon Lake
    Tim Taylor style...too cool!

13. Hypnophone

Hypnophone Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    Yep, I have 4 of the Dewalt cases...

...for bits.

14. KnotGillty

KnotGillty Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2012
    Sacramento CA
    I just use a one piece 3 level tackle box. The kind you open and it expands up & out. It has dividers so I can make things adjustable. I have tons of fishing gear at my house so I just used something I had sitting unused in the corner of the garage (as opposed to going out and buying something new). Decided against the clear plano trays as I wanted everything in one place, which the tackle box handles perfectly.

Tight lines

15. MeowMix

MeowMix Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    Florida
    I am using Beading box's and am working on a proto-type Juice shelf with pre-drilled holes. I hate putting my juice on a shelf or the counter, then look for a certain flavor only to knock them all over. And I just don't like laying juice down on it's side, the chances of it leaking are more then standing up. I'll post pictures of it when I'm finished with it.

16. MeowMix

MeowMix Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    Florida
    Oh... also, the beading box's seem to have a hook on them at the top where the store hangs them to sell. I am using the hooks in my wall to hang my boxes so it's easy access at my desk and I don't clutter my desk with tons of PV stuff. I'm so OCD it's not even funny anymore, lol.

17. BigLarry33

BigLarry33 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2012
    Indiana
    These look like they'd work well. They carry them at Walmart.

18. BigLarry33

Feb 8, 2012
    Indiana
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331954726.882268.jpg

I bought this fishing tackle box, holds mods, charger, & a pen style kit in an old camera case. It keeps juice separated so u can keep ur cartos & attys in the slots w/ the juice they have in them. Also good 2 throw dirty cartos in a slot so when u get a pile u can clean em & keep cleaned/empty cartos separate. Smaller spots 4 drip tips, shields, & filler condoms/etc.

Bought at Walmart for under $15 made by Option & made in the USA.
    Actually, found it in the crafts section & took it to the tackle box section to compare. Happy w/ it & can't predict outgrowing it

19. BigLarry33

Feb 8, 2012
    Indiana
    Sorry 4 the small pic

20. BigLarry33

Feb 8, 2012
    Indiana
    What he said & if u put juice on it's side it won't leak if u have the caps on tight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.