The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Taifun GT Discusion!

Discussion in 'RTA' started by speedemon, Jun 18, 2013.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. benley73

benley73 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2016
    Taifun is just simply easy to use , for the vape you get I like them all if there all setup right Flavours similar on all ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2. benley73

May 2, 2016
    Squape X , Squape R ,
    Hussar, Skyline,
    Vapor giant V4 mini ,
    Taifun GTv3, Taifun GTv3 mini, Cloud one RTA, are my use daily hopefully getting Squape E motion soon but got a few things to buy for PC first,
    Wouldn't mind trying
    unfollow V2 RTA

3. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I brought one of my TGS2-22's back from the dead about 5 days ago.....pretty darn good flavor. A bit tighter than a TGT3 but still stellar.

4. Kirbys117

Kirbys117 Full Member

Oct 16, 2016
    I want to get either the squape e or gt3 just cant decide. I want to upgrade my gpu just waiting for the prices to go back to normal again.

5. benley73

May 2, 2016
    Lol i know prices just shot up for no reason my GPU shot up 70£ all parts increased as i was building ,

6. benley73

May 2, 2016
    Not tried the Squape E motion yet so cannot compare it to anything , Im expecting it to be same as the Squape R.
    infact i have it pre ordered when back in stock.
    For the 4.5ml version from outside the UK .
    can't be bothering with max 2ml cap that the UK shops have,

7. Kirbys117

Kirbys117 Full Member

Oct 16, 2016
    Crypto mining is a pain.

8. benley73

May 2, 2016
    The new amd 64 gpu is supposed to be great at that 4x faster than 1080ti for bitcoin
    I dont bother got it for gaming on just recently built this one ,
    Awaiting my 27" 2k 144hz Gsync monitor from dell to arrive , thinking of replacing 3 x 140mm fans for Crosair ML 140s RGB , 2 for X61 one for exhaust , wanted to front mount rad for push pull but wouldnt have any HDD bays if i did , so will see [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Phew! FINALLY found my threads I follow. Around this time last year my mom passed giving me the ability to own my childhood home in Burbank CA. A year of packing and selling my Georgia home and FINALLY I am here. Actually drove across the country with my dog and two cats. The adventures were Endless!
    My Taifun 3 and Aromamizer made the trip fine but need one more. (Do not feel like myself without 3 rigs at my disposal.) Suggestions please.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. dwcraig1

11. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Congrats on the new home! Sorry to hear about your Mom passing. Mine's 88 and still in good shape for her age, but we all have to go one day.

Get ready for Burbank and California taxation! I hear it's an expensive place to live compared to Ga.

• Like Like x 1
  12. benley73

May 2, 2016
    Theres a single coil deck coming this month for Supreme v2 /V1 RTA making it a 3 deck tank so a good few options on one tank also a larger 8ml Capacity tank too,

Been really enjoying the Taifun GTv3 an mini Recently
    But one RTA i have not put down sunce i got it has been the Cloudone V3 RTA restricted DTL easy build simple wicking only neg is the 2 small refilling holes but if use a small tipped unicorn bottle its not a problem think i will pick up a second one.
    The Crius V2 RTA single coil deck also looks interesting,

13. dark_hawk

dark_hawk Full Member

Aug 13, 2016
    Hi,

I got a Taifun GT III clone a while back (not the mini, it was the 20$ one on FT) , tried it and didn't like it very much at first because it leaked and every time I tried to unscrew some part I get another part unscrewed with it so I shelved it.

Then a few weeks back I started playing with it again, I got the hang of the moving parts, the first time it was a 3mm ID coil which leaked bad (I think the coil was too close to the airflow hole).

Then I made a 2.5 ID coil and that one didn't leak at all. But after a while I get flooding. It maybe because I'm using the smallest airflow hole which creates more vacuum inside the tank, even with the JFC closed to half of one opening I get that flooding after half a tank.

Another thing is that after a while I get a gurgly sound, so I unscrew the bottom catch cup, and I find some liquid there, it’s more than normal condensation which leads me to believe the tanks leaks a bit, anyway I clean it and that gurgly sound goes away.

The question is, is there some consensus about building the Taifun GT III? Any tips about building? A lot of cotton or less cotton? Inner diameter?

Thanks.

14. chanelvaps

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    thanks. I did order another Taifun gt3 from 3F and it should be here any day. I also ordered two more Aromamizers. I am set. I did check out the Crius. Looks like it is made by OBS? I generally stick with what I know and love so there is not much learning involved.

15. chanelvaps

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Aside from losing a tank I also lost two mods. At once. I would charge my batteries and put them in the mod and it would light up 'dead battery'. Happening with two. A Kanger one from my vape stash and my Wismec 2/3. I was close to buying new batteries even though mine are not old and I have married sets for each. Had them all picked out at Ilumn and something kept me from pulling the trigger.
    Instead I got some new mods (out of vapeapolcalypse stash) and put batteries in them and VOILA works fine. So I spent the day yesterday wondering how two mods could go bad like this at once?? Never the less I am carrying on with a new Kooper and a new VTC. Up and running and glad it is solved. THEN-this morning my Hexohm will not allow sled door to close because it appears the battery housing is coming apart. I put it aside to mail off and get another Hex out of vapeapocalypse stash and it will not accept my batteries. Too tight a fit and the sled door will not close.
    WHAT IS GOING ON???
    I just want working gear :(

16. benley73

May 2, 2016
    These are my single coil Rta,s
    I do have a few more spares not used for my back ups
    But these are what i tend to use daily [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. dwcraig1

@chanelvaps , is it when you press the fire button that the voltage drop appears? If so try cleaning the contacts of the batteries and sled contacts with a Q tip and alcohol and then dry paper towel.
    This is assuming that the batteries worked OK in another mod.

• Like Like x 1
  18. chanelvaps

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    what is the third from the left in the bottom pic?

19. chanelvaps

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Yes it is when pressing the fire buttons that it immediately shows no battery power. I will try that. Luckily they are still sitting here on my desk and not in the trash yet.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  20. benley73

May 2, 2016
    The bubble one
    its a Skyline RTA ,
    with an Aspire cleito 22mm bubble glass installed,
    gives it a 5.5ml capacity as well as the Unusual fish bowl look ,