Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Cleo, I was born in 85. I have always been into vintage stuff. Guitars, amps, speakers, furniture, and decor. I'm very fond of the 60's and 70's, I guess you could say I have an old soul. :) I love classic rock, I don't have an ipod and I listen to a lot of vinyl lol. The first Beatles album came out in 63 and the first class at my alma mater was in 63. It was a great year!

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
85 -- you are just a pup ... but I give you credit for loving the oldies. Nothing like classic rock, they just don't make music like that anymore. I'm old enough to have seen all the greats live in concert! (Course, it was the 70s and I don't remember most of them, but I was there!) kudos for not giving into the i-crap and sticking to vinyl .. it just sounds better.

I think I'll play a little Dark Side of the Moon ..
Peace,
cleo

DataPhreak

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
A, A
Just got my order in:

Ch Ch Chai - Mellow and spicey. Very creamy and smooth. This could be an all day vape for me, if I didn't have another flavor I liked better. Heavy notes of cinnamon, light on the tea. Great for breakfast to go with your coffee.

Dew Des Mtn - Very sweet and fruity. Airy and light, it almost dances on your tongue. Great desert vape, or just sittin on the front porch in your rocking chair.

English Meadow - Absolute favorite! I almost felt myself relaxing from the first vape. Tastes of flowers and butterflies, with a hint of honey. A little like wisteria and dogwood, for those of you in the south. I'll be vaping this all day long.

Lemonade - Probably the best lemonade I've tasted so far, and I've had at least 5 varieties. Other variants are either too sweet, or have a chemical taste to them. Dan's version is sweet, but still has that lemon punch, without being chemically or tasting like potpouri

Green Van - I absolutely hate menthol. I was one of those smokers who would wouldn't bum a menthol if you paid him to do it. I've had at least 5 versons of V4L's mints including spearmint, and hated all of them. Green Van is a mint I can smoke.

Great Job Dan! I'll be ordering again for sure!

P.S. for those who are wondering, these juices taste awesome in an eGo-T as well as being a great drip. Most other juices lose their flavor after a short time. Not with these, and I've been vaping them so hard I ran my ego batt out for the first time!

Birds the word

Feb 12, 2011
Houston
I've ordered quite a few of juices from MEL and every single one of them blew my expectations away. Iv'e tried Espresso, 1963, Mango Melba, Lemon Ice, Cherry Lemonade, Moist Mango, Dew Des Mountain, and Kamel Hump.

Let me say that they all have excellent throat hit and vapor production. I have them all mixed with 32 mg of nicotine and 33% VG (custom MEL blend).

My favorites are:
  1. Mango Melba - This one taste more like a mango candy with undertones of vanilla and baked goods.
  2. Moist Mango - Tastes like you just bit out of a real mango.
  3. Dew Des Mountain - I got this one with a shot of Tangerine and it's amazing. Tastes just like the drink and it mixes well with other flavors. To me, this one produces more vapor than any other juices I've tried.

When I started vaping over a month ago, I thought I was going to stick with tobacco flavors because I smoked 1.5 packs of regular Camel 100's a day for 10 years. Turns out that I like all the fruity flavors more.

I would highly recommend Dan's liquids. They are of the highest quality and shipping is very quick.

Edit: I just wanted to throw in that I use an Ego T as my pv.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Just got my first order of M-E-L yesterday and like all of them so far!

I received 1963, Menthol Fire, Dew Des Mountain, and Green Van.

This is some very good juice with no artificial tastes at all - great job Dan!

Now can you please come up with a great smooth creamy cappucino or light coffee-type vape?? Please???

Thanks!

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Data and birds, thank you so much for the reviews! I appreciate it and I'm glad you like the flavors:)

Samamom, have you tried my espresso? It might be what you are looking for. I really like the espresso, I vape it every day. I get somewhat of a creamyness out of it and a really nice coffee flavor and has a great throat hit. Anyone experience something similar from the espresso?

DJ_Kalee

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
I am one order in with Mister E Liquid, the first thing I have to say is that he is very customer service oriented, emailed back and forth with him one day with some questions with prompt handling. Next, I like some of his unique flavors, handling is extremely fast. As a GR Native and a big 555 fan I tried the 616 and will add it to my normal routine. It's not a nutty as lets say the Vapor 4 Life 555, but it has the nutty undertones with almost a buttercream sweatner on the exhale. I've enjoyed it so much I haven't tried my other flavors that I ordered yet, and I am big on the variety aspect.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
samsmom,

His espresso is a very smooth creamy coffee taste. It's delicious, but not strong and overpowering like espresso can be. Personally, I like the strong overpowering stuff sometimes, but I'm used to living with a major coffee junkie who brews his espresso very strong. (I sniff it and I'm bouncing off the walls for a week)

Dans espresso is very smooth, its one of my favorite coffee flavors. Give it a try, I think you will like it.

Just got my first order of M-E-L yesterday and like all of them so far!

I received 1963, Menthol Fire, Dew Des Mountain, and Green Van.

This is some very good juice with no artificial tastes at all - great job Dan!

Now can you please come up with a great smooth creamy cappucino or light coffee-type vape?? Please???

Thanks!

Last edited:

DJ_Kalee

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
My review of "The Laker Blend"
Product description is a little bit of this, it lttle bit of that. I've finally put down my 616 for the day to try "The Laker Blend", my review is delicious. Very smooth with a great throat hit. I really can't describe the taste as it's extremely complex and rich, but not sweet. I would hope that this flavor catches on Nationwide as there's nothing out there quite like this one. It's different from most vapes as it leaves you with an aftertaste as strong as the hit that's just as good.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks for the advice! I'll have to try it on my next order! I am really into some Green Van tonight! LOL Good stuff!

samsmom,

His espresso is a very smooth creamy coffee taste. It's delicious, but not strong and overpowering like espresso can be. Personally, I like the strong overpowering stuff sometimes, but I'm used to living with a major coffee junkie who brews his espresso very strong. (I sniff it and I'm bouncing off the walls for a week)

Dans espresso is very smooth, its one of my favorite coffee flavors. Give it a try, I think you will like it.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Thanks for all the input everyone. Sounds like twist offs are a little more popular, any child-proof cap advocates out there want to chime in?

Do you guys carry around 30ml bottles or do you refill smaller bottles when you are out and about?

I'm a chick and carry a purse - so I carry my 6ml/10ml bottles.

jeannest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
New York
I like every one of the seven flavors I've sampled. Guess it's time to try Mister-E's Espresso, Menilla Joe and Ch Ch Chai Tea.

I've still got more on hand to try like French Toast (which smells great) and Menilla Joe (smells like a tic tac). I've just been so fixated with the lemonade. I'd like to try the coffee flavors. The funny thing is that I never thought that lemon would be vapable, but it's so good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread