Takes a Licking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Tennessee
...and keeps on ticking. I've had my Provari for about a month now and dropped it twice already on a concrete floor at work. The first time, nothing broke, not even the delivery device. Last night, my Vivi Nova broke off at the connection, which scared me silly. I thought I broke the Provari! Trust me, if anyone can break one of these things, it -will- be me.

I've pretty much decided that I need a bomb proof case for it. Something small enough to fit into my pocket while at work, but long enough to hold an attached delivery device. Provape has a narrow case listed under accessories. Wonder if it would also have room for my delivery devices.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Provape has a narrow case listed under accessories. Wonder if it would also have room for my delivery devices.
Not sure which "narrow case" you had in mind. The carry caddy and Provape carry case both look too bulky to be pocket worthy to me.

The nylon belt holster looks to be more pocket-worthy, and the flip-over top looks to be somewhat adjustable to allow room for a juice delivery device.

You probably can find a large cigar holder that a Provari with delivery device could fit easily into that also could be slipped into a pocket.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Today, mine fell about 3 feet onto concrete. I was getting out of my truck and didnt realize it was sitting on my waist. No scratches on the device itself! A few nicks on the battery cap but other than that its alright!! I thought for sure there would be nicks on the finish, but none whatsoever.

I've done this a few times myself. I tend to keep it on my lap because laying it on the passenger seat allows it to roll out of my reach during sharp turns. No damage to mine thus far.

I've been going with either of my two gripper-type box mods for using in the car...they don't roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread