ProVari Owners' Chit Chat Thread - All things ProVari and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDave68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Spokane,WA
woo hoo my provari came today that ordered two days ago. i did a side by side vape comparison with the evic, going back and forth a couple of times with my aga t2 cotton/ss rope hybrid wick.
there is definitely a differenc the vape, i can't say for sure better or worse, just different.
the evic had a fresh battery in it so it's output would be the most accurate. i think my guess from one of my earlier post's, that the prov will be my primary is correct.

the button press menu isn't as convienent as the evic, but i do prefere the vape and feel of the prov compared to the evic.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I went from an evic to a Provari as well. The one button menu annoyed me a little for maybe the first day or so. Although the Provari isn't as 'feature rich' as the evic I actually find the Provari menu better now.

My new mod has a Nivel chip in it which also has a one button menu with more functions than the Provari and I really like the way it's done.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
We have a big stretch of about 100 here in the middle of our summer ( or as 98.5% of the world says 38 ). I didn't vape last summer and I'm kind of curious what it will do to juice now that you say that. I'm assuming it just makes it less viscus.

Yes, the viscosity of my 50/50 e-liquids became less viscous in the higher temperatures.

The Diver in an OCD IBTanked tank with SS caps did well in the 100℉ plus heat. When outdoors, if left alone for more than 10 minutes, it would develop a slight gurgle when used. However, after one pull it would clear up.

The Terminator C V2 would simply flood out with the juice flow control left open in the same weather conditions. I would need to dismount the device and dry everything up. Lesson learned . . . Have the flow control turned off until needed.

Today, back in the 70℉ weather, I have the T C V2 open @ 1-1/2 to 2 turns open with no issues. The Diver has not a worry.

On another note, I have scoured the 3 GG vendors in hopes of getting a preorder in for an Ithaka. The German Ithaka clone is available at half the price. However, I want one of Imeo's devices.

- Andy

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I was just saying this the other day, I believe that the GGs and atmistiques of the world need to up their production or lower their prices or they start to lose a little relevance. Why should we have to scour the Internet and wait on lists and stress out about finding something when we can get something nearly as good for a fraction of the price that we can actually buy?

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I was just saying this the other day, I believe that the GGs and atmistiques of the world need to up their production or lower their prices or they start to lose a little relevance. Why should we have to scour the Internet and wait on lists and stress out about finding something when we can get something nearly as good for a fraction of the price that we can actually buy?

Agreed . . . Which is why I gave up on an Ody and purchased a Term C V2 for a fraction of the price. I felt a tad bad for purchasing a clone of an excellent delivery device. However, that feeling shortly dissipated, as I ordered another T C V2.

I'll hold on a bit longer for the next preorder for an Ithaka. I am more than willing to give Imeo his just desserts, but if I don't find my way on to the next list, I'll pull the trigger for the German clone for 1/2 the price.

On a brighter note, I sure receive my eBDP by week's end. :D

- Andy

SuperDave68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Spokane,WA
Are these

NCR18650PD High Drain Panasonic 18650 2900 mAh Li-ion Battery free shipping from Florida

the highest mAh 18650 battery that can safely be used in the provari? Does it fit without any extension ring or do you need one? Is there any noticable difference between thius battery and the AW IMR's that provape sells?

Thanks!

wanted to update on this, I got two of these batteries and so far they are preforming great, definitely longer run time than the AW IMR 2200 's

my provari seems to like these better than the AW IMR's. I got one AW IMR with my provari, and it had some issues, it would power up as i was screwing the extension cap on, and then power off the last 1/8 of a turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread