taking my first big step into the mod world and I have some ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkfastholsters

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Chester, VA
Ok, so its official. In just a few days I will be setting aside the Ego twist and become the proud owner of a new sigelei Zmax V2. As you know, it is a VV/VW device. I have looked and read and researched everything on the differences and pros and cons of VV/VW and while I know more than I did before I looked into it, I still dont have the answers I want. Ive read the blog post "a guide to safe vaping" and looked at all of the ohm calculators and explanations but still not getting my answer. It seems like VW is a easier way to go with this device as it regulates the voltage to whatever I am running on it. I will be using a Vivi Nova with the 2.4 ohm or 2.8 ohm heads on it and if I have read correctly, 5-6 watts seems like it would be a good spot vape at on the Zmax. But at the same time I have read that the Zmax tends to run a bit hotter. I know I will have to play around with it but I am trying to figure out a good rough start point and go from there. Is there anyone else who runs the Vivi Nova 2.4 or 2.8 on a sigelei? what are your preferred settings?

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
I like my 1 ohm coils @ 14-16 watts, so my experiences and opinions wont really fit your bill.

But what i can say is, there is no point in askin what other people vape at "for a starting point".
The advice i always give is; start at the lowest setting, build your way up until you are happy.
a cool vape is a better starting point than a burnt vape :blink:

Your "sweet spot" is your own. I have yet to try someone elses PV, and enjoyed it at their setting. I always tweak it up or down to satisfy my own taste.

No need to worry, just wait till your new toy comes in the mail... and enjoy the vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread