Taking vape on airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
Palm Beach Florida
Well just got back from vacation,took my Aegis solo and 2 full 100ml bottles of juice. All I took was a carry-on bag and my two bottles of juice were in my carry on bag. When I got to security I put my aegis solo with everything in my pockets in the bin and they didn't say a word about it, both ways.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
First time I travelled with vape gear things got a little tense. I had it all in plastic bags in the tray and the young guy at the desk was confused and suspicious. He looked round and an older women came over to see what was up. She spent 5 minutes walking him through all of it and explaining everything to him. Guess it was quite new then. Now they all know what vaping gear is and it never gets a second glance.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Is it your turn soon? India should be off the table
    Definitely won't be going to Singapore!

caning.gif

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    From when I took up vaping in 2016 until Covid/Brexit changed things, I spent half the year in Spain and half the year in the UK, flying between Newcastle and Malaga and all I ever did was to put my vaping gear along with my wallet keys and anything metallic in the scanner tray and I'd simply say "That's my E-Cigarette" and neither the English nor the Spanish Security staff ever gave me a moment's hassle.

The kit travelled with me either in my pocket or in my hand luggage, and again no problems - in fact when I was new to vaping and the device leaked all over my shirt the Stewardess noticed it and said "Ah I see your e-cigarette has sprung a leak - hang on and I'll get you a cloth!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread