Talk me into/out of insanity/divorce/poorhouse...Titanide

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakenALeft67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Va
My gf (at the time) got me a titanide themis 14 as an early christmas present. I really don't care for it at all. Pretty to look at, but I rarely used it since I was afraid of scratching the gold button and ferrules. The pearl insert is nice, but its right under your finger the entire time you use it so you never get to look at it. I have had issues with the o-rings inside the Themis that come out every time I take the battery out. The last thing that made me dislike it is that the button doesn't push down flush when in use (probably not a big deal for most people, but it bugs me haha)

I do like the looks of it, the fact that its made of titanium, and the action on the button is very nice and smooth, but its still sitting in its case not getting used haha.

thats just my opinion however. Now if you dropped a Kick in the Themis 18, that could be a whole new story.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Hello all,
I am new to venturing outside of the "new members" forum so be gentle, plz :)

So I happened across the Titanide (Our products - Titanide) and fell in love. I will be completely honest-it is purely aesthetic lust for me. The same as seeing that hot guy across the bar, seeing that he is not only available but is also making eyes at me...that kind of lust. (I have also been drooling over the Caravela's (sp?) but those are not exactly available anywhere, sooooo)

So here is the thing...obviously I am new to vaping. I only currently own e-go's. I know nothing about this refined realm in vaping. Am I a dummy for wanting to take a huge leap? Is this thing like that hot guy in the bar...all beauty but no real brains (functionality)? Or perhaps I am not yet worthy of something like this yet, perhaps I should be taking baby steps on my devices since I really still know nothing?

Would anyone like to school me/offer advise on this device? (yes I read and searched).
What say ye?[/QUOTE

Thats one hot mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread