super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
3ezy5ada.jpg

The two on the left are grands. The other is a mini 2.1. I would recommend a grand. I love the mini too but really love the grand.
Grands are a lot smaller than you are probably imagining. The big battery, big bottle combined with the capability for most any rba make it a KO.

You will most likely buy others REOs the future anyway cause you won't want to vape off anything else.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

Last edited:

Crasgar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Well, I just placed my order for a mini 2.1. I wound up going with that for the portability and the color option I wanted. I have other mods to use as backups if I vape too heavy to make it through the day with it.... Now to start looking for a relatively inexpensive BF RBA.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Just wanted to add that new/prospective Reo buyers are welcome to ask any questions you might have in the Reos Mods sub-forum, as well: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/. It has a lot of very infomative stickies and a great group of happy Reo owners who'll be pleased to help you out:toast:!

Last edited:

Crasgar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Just wanted to add that new/prospective Reo buyers are welcome to ask any questions you might have in the Reos Mods sub-forum, as well: http://http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/. It has a lot of very infomative stickies and a great group of happy Reo owners who'll be pleased to help you out:toast:!

Oh yeah, you better believe I spent the better part of my "work day" reading through posts over there! I'm sure the boss will be happy with that information. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)
Oh yeah, you better believe I spent the better part of my "work day" reading through posts over there! I'm sure the boss will be happy with that information. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
Let him try your Reo... he will be infected by the virus! (supposing he his a smoker)

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)
Well, I just placed my order for a mini 2.1. I wound up going with that for the portability and the color option I wanted. I have other mods to use as backups if I vape too heavy to make it through the day with it.... Now to start looking for a relatively inexpensive BF RBA.

A7 is very cheap and also with good quality/price .

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)

A7 is very cheap and also with good quality/price .

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I've had a mini for two years. I just sent it in because I thought it wasn't working and Rob sent it back to me and said there was nothing wrong with it.

I put it in the sink once a week, give it a bath and it's good to go.

I have the standard mini. A 14500 battery is great for 3.7V, occasionally I use the 14250 batteries for HV.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
3ezy5ada.jpg

The two on the left are grands. The other is a mini 2.1. I would recommend a grand. I love the mini too but really love the grand.
Grands are a lot smaller than you are probably imagining. The big battery, big bottle combined with the capability for most any RBA make it a KO.

You will most likely buy others REOs the future anyway cause you won't want to vape off anything else.

I'm getting a blue grand next.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'm getting a blue grand next.

I still owe it to you for initially informing me of REOs. Yes, thanks to you, my quest for the perfect setup ended. Now I just refine what is already amazing. I have since bought 4 REOs.

The blue grand is awesome. You are gonna love the added freedom that big bottle and 18650 affords you at a negligible difference in size. You will also likely be diggin the rounded corners! You go girl!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I ordered the Black Crinkle with Red door Mini 2.1. I am really anxious to give it a try. I haven't done mechanical or bottom fed as of yet.
I grabbed a couple cartomizers from them, to get me started until I decide on a RBA.

Great choice! Hard to describe with words but think "simple, reliable, no BS, highly satisfactory vaping is in the mail to me" and prepare for your expectations to be exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread