Talk me out of a REO Mini 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crasgar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Yes it is. I dig it. It is an excellent RBA. Awesome vape, easy to build and well made. The one on the grand is a chalice.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

The Challis is a little steep for me, I may do the Hornet for the lower cost, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
The Challis is a little steep for me, I may do the Hornet for the lower cost, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Hornet kicks .... If your getting a 2.1, perhaps go for an ERA - the hornets slightly larger sister. Either way, you will love it and the REO.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
You won't regret your Reo purchases! I've had a VV Grand now only 2 months, and the honeymoon is not over.

The Reo got me off the vaping merry go round, helped me get my routine schedule back. With an ERA, I replace the silica wick once a week or so but that's it...no more fiddling or worrying. When I leave the house for work, I just take the Grand...not extra juice or batteries or anything. I don't have a backup, don't get juice in the mouth anymore, no dry hits. There's really no reason not to get one, plus the resale value is fantastic. I was pissing $ away on vaping until I bought a Reo.

technicianx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Paducah, Kentucky
You won't regret your Reo purchases! I've had a VV Grand now only 2 months, and the honeymoon is not over.

The Reo got me off the vaping merry go round, helped me get my routine schedule back. With an ERA, I replace the silica wick once a week or so but that's it...no more fiddling or worrying. When I leave the house for work, I just take the Grand...not extra juice or batteries or anything. I don't have a backup, don't get juice in the mouth anymore, no dry hits. There's really no reason not to get one, plus the resale value is fantastic. I was pissing $ away on vaping until I bought a Reo.

That is so true whodoo.:thumbup: If we could turn back time we coulda really saved some bread. And with the RM2... Forget about it, microcoil silica or cotton,bottle full of juice. Then from there it's smooth sailing the rest of the day.:)

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

elscorcho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Treasure Coast, FL

Well said, my experience exactly.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
lol no ones going to do that.

I'll try and talk the OP out of a reo mini. Heck go for the Reo Grand. It's fantastic and can last a long time with the 6 ml bottle in it. LOL
Better than that just get both and then you'll know for sure what you want. I just washed mine in the kitchen sink tonight. Blow dry and vapes better than it ever did.
Oh heck now I got to go buy another Reo. Hummmmmmmmmmmm maybe the mini so the OP doesn't have to worry about it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread