Talked to my doctor today and was SHOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
Ok the headline was to get your ... in here, but the point is I have talked to 3 doctors locally and NOT ONE of them had heard of the electronic cigarette, so here is what i am thinking, if we can write up a fast fact sheet with some URLS and a quick overview and share it (a pdf or whatever) and if each of us in our community print out 20 - 30 and spend one afternoon to take them around to each of our local doctors office and drop them off for the doctors to read I am sure some would and it might help to get the word and the truth about ecigs out there. I dunno just an idea. What do you all think?:ohmy:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran

GPAUL

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
CA
My Doctor is the one that recommended the ecig to me in the first place. It has been a month. I am taking my tackle box with me to my apointment with him tomorrow. He will be able to see the gear up close. I will see if I can get him to try it. That should make for a very interesting apointment. I have a fabulous Doctor. I am very lucky.

FyreDragon

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
Hubby had his appt. with our doctor today. He told him about us having switched over to using the e-cigs and being off of cigarettes now for almost 8 weeks. Our doctor is approving our using the e-cigs, he's heard about them and agrees they are safer health wise for us than cigarette smoking was. :D

I couldn't believe the good Dr. had actually heard of them! But I was so pleased to find that he had absolutely no issues with it and was pleased to see me off the analogs.

Couldn't have asked for better luck - my labs came back outstandingly normal, and now all he has to gripe at me about is losing some weight. LOL I'll call that a win. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread