Status
Not open for further replies.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I really like how the aluminum capped Triple V 4ml Pyrex Tank looks and feels on my Chrome Bolt. It's just a mm or so wider than the mod itself, so it also works with the SB.

Here's the 7ml Pyrex with chrome caps on my Silver Bullet with a 510 extension, but you get the idea:
yourefired-albums-silver-bullet-picture118309-picture-154.jpg

Last edited:

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I really like how the aluminum capped Triple V 4ml Pyrex Tank looks and feels on my Chrome Bolt. It's just a mm or so wider than the mod itself, so it also works with the SB.

Here's the 7ml Pyrex with chrome caps on my Silver Bullet with a 510 extension, but you get the idea:
yourefired-albums-silver-bullet-picture118309-picture-154.jpg

Thanks, where should I be looking to purchase these tanks? Is the 510 extender a necessity or will the tank sit flush on top of the mod also?

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I'm looking at the Phiniac website and I can see a picture of what I want (black glass naked tank with black caps) but I'm not sure if I need to order the shorty or the regular? They're both similar height, but I want to order the widest one, not sure what it's called?

Edit: They're out of stock anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Thanks, where should I be looking to purchase these tanks? Is the 510 extender a necessity or will the tank sit flush on top of the mod also?

The extension isn't necessary, no. There's also the Siderwinder Pyrex Tank in the same size if you have $40 - $50 to spend: Triple V Pyrex Tanks

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I like that Sidewinder tank with the porthole, black caps and red o-rings. It looks like a M&P Submarine Tank on steroids. I just might get one for a Black Chrome Silver Bullet I just picked up.

Thanks! I ended up getting the Pyrex tank with black delrin end caps and the sidewinder as well. Thanks heaps for your help.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
Yep, these mods go very nicely with a tank. I've got a Bella tank coming but I wanted something more in proportion with my mod, hope the Pyrex tanks I've ordered do the job.

I can only speak for phiniac tanks on my SB. But I think most 5ml+ tanks would fit the top diameter closely.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
View attachment 121026 View attachment 121030
This is the original Triple V 7ml pyrex tank on my Silver Bullet. I just received the accessory black delrin end caps that the vendor began selling. Second pic is from vendor's website.

View attachment 121027 View attachment 121029
BFT (Big F**ing Tank) on a Silver Bullet from Vaporescence. 8 ml capacity. Vendor also sells a Big Fatty of same width with 5.5 ml. Both available only with polycarbonate tubes.

View attachment 121028
pyrex colored Phiniac on a Silver Bullet

My understanding is the J-Tanks are same diameter as a SB. The Bella tanks are smaller in diameter than the SB, however if you are interested in going pyrex (the Bella's come with polycarbonate-type tube), the clear Phiniacs fit the Bella's perfectly (NOT the colored Phiniacs, which are wider than the clear).

Last edited:

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
They look awesome! Love the look of the BFT on the white Silver Bullet, sensational, I'm going to have to get one of those. I've ordered the 7ml Pyrex with black delrin end caps, if that's it in the second picture I think I'm going to be happy. I've also ordered the 4ml sidewinder which I think is the same width. Thanks for the photos, love 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread