Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Hi everyone,

I have been vaping for a year. I started out with blu and I actually liked it for my first ecig but I still smoked occasionally. I used it for about 10 months until I started learning more about the different kinds of ecigs and eliquids. I am currently using Halo with Ms. T's juice. I have tried many other vendors for juice and have decided that I am going to stick with Ms. T's from here on out. I really like the Halo batteries with her juice, I get a lot of vapor and tons of flavor.

I just bought a ego tank and do not like it at all. When I got it I tried coffee from Ms.t in it and after 1 puff it tasted burnt. I have read (on FB) that some people use different things to water down her juices because they are too thick for the tanks. I don't want to loose flavor but I am not sure what else to do. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
I am also considering buying a VV. I don't know a lot about them though. Any thoughts on them?

Also I have to say I am so glad I found this forum and wish I would have found it sooner. :)

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hi Erin! I do not think that Ms. T. will customize the VG/PG part. I believe it says on her website that she does not disclose what the formula is but it is more VG than PG. There are a lot of good systems that will work for those juices. I liked the resurrectors myself on an Ego (or other LR carto). you could drop a drop or two of distilled water into the tank to thin it out a little bit, but if you thin it out too much then they may leak.

VV is awesome! I love my Lavatube. I have found with Ms. T juice that it tastes a lot better at a lower voltage. I usually dont go above about 3.7 with her stuff because it starts to lose flavor.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Sorry TJ, first post may have been confusing. I use the Gs with the G6 carts, which I love but I wanted to try some different set ups. I just bought an ego-t and would like to be able to use it without it tasting burnt.

Thanks everyone. I kind of figured I made a mistake buying a tank system. I will try cartomizers instead, thank you bigtiime I will give those a try, I have heard good things about madvapes on here.

Thats good to know dotma, I was thinking about the lavatube.

Last edited:

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
Cartos are great, and you can later upgrade to a carto tank if you want increased juice capacity. Those tanks are nothing like the Ego-T tanks, they work really well.

The good news is that even if you never use the included tank and atomizer, you still have an Ego, which is a good, solid unit and performs great with, say, Boge LR 2 ohm cartomizers.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Sorry TJ, first post may have been confusing. I use the Gs with the G6 carts, which I love but I wanted to try some different set ups. I just bought an ego-t and would like to be able to use it without it tasting burnt.

Thanks everyone. I kind of figured I made a mistake buying a tank system. I will try cartomizers instead, thank you bigtiime I will give those a try, I have heard good things about madvapes on here.

Thats good to know dotma, I was thinking about the lavatube.

Well if you want to use a tank with your eGo-T, can I suggest you try a real tank on it.
    Ya I know, it looks like a lamp post

P1000484.jpg

Oh and here is a better price on the "L-Rider" (Lava Tube) PV.
    THE CYLON VV MOD

Last edited:

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Ohio
    Tj, is that a DCT tank. Aquavapor (really nice company) sent me one for free along with a few other things to try. I tried the DCT ( that's what its called on their site) with Ms. Ts juice and it was really good for 2 hits then it tasted burnt. I thought maybe the juice was too thick to get through that little hole fast enough. Not sure though just a guess. So I cleaned it out and am going to try a thinner liquid in it.

andyman97

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    Dct just means dual coil tank. The cartomizer inside has two coils instead of one. Make sure that you're filling the carto with juice before you start to use it. If you're using a thicker juice, you can use a dremel to put a slot into it. I had to do that with bobas bounty because it is so thick, to feed the carto. I'd also recommend a syringe to fill the carto from the bottom to make sure it's been completely filled.

andyman97

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2011
    Upstate NY, USA
    I never though of that. The only juices I seem to like are the thicker ones so I will for sure try using the dremel to make the whole a little bigger.I did like that tube thingy(whats it called...lol). Thank you so much!
    Just be careful not to go too deep or you could get a leak. There are videos on youtube that show you how to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread