Tank Question / Problem - Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reverser

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
東京
Just acquired a a Liquinator tank to accompany Provari mod. This is my first experience with a tank.

I fill the tank up, by removing one of the end caps and filling from the space in between carto and tank wall, then set the whole thing on a coke cap, connector side down, just in case it drips. Within 5 minutes the tank is 90% empty, with all the efluid in the cap beneath. It appears to be leaking through the center hole of the carto.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.

m

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Forgot to say, thanks to all for help and insight.

reverser, but a punch and punch your own. It's very easy, which ever method you go with. You can even use a hammer and nail if you like. It'll be much cheaper than buying prepunched, especially if 80% of the ones you buy are defective.

reverser

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
東京
The tank I got from MadVapes doesn't leak at all and the hole they punched is very clean. It seems to be a quality product. You might try the pre-punched from MV and see if they are better than what you have now.

Coincidentally, pursuant to these issues, I've just done that. :D Was incredibly impressed with their response and expedient shipping. The order shipped in a little under 3 hours...amazing.

Conversely, I actually made an error in my first order to Vaporescence, and sent them an email to adjust. I still have yet to receive a response, and they shipped the order as it was, so I'm stuck with it. I had read some positive reviews of the Liquinator tanks, and made my decision based on that, but the service and quality level provided has made me realize that was a mistake. Will be going with MadVapes from now on.

Thanks again to all for your help and insight.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Because you took the cap off to fill the tank, you pressurized the tank when you pushed the cap back in. That pressure first makes the liquid fill the carto, but if you over fill the tank the pressure will force juice out through the connector.
    I fill my tanks like this so that doesn't happen.
    P1000494.jpg

sobero4

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    go buy a MAP DCT tank or a big daddy or a lil moma tank. At Big Daddy Vapor they make tubing for they Big Daddy Tanks and their lil Moma Tanks in your choice of tubing; you can order the standard polycrbonate tubes that tend to crack with certain acidic, menthol, a butter rum to name a few. IMHO, I would go straight for the pyrex or steel tubing from Big Daddy's Tanks. The MAP tank will never leak on or out as long as your keeping your orings heathy and the end caps seated correctly. Big Daddy pyrex and Little Moma tanks are a dream come true for vapors like myself who have piled up a few busted CE2 Tubes and DCT tubes. (The pyrex will not react and be rendered useless due to stress cracks, but gravity or falls will produce a broken tube. The SS model of small and tall tanks at Big Daddy Vapor are unreal...also no leaks. I run the tanks exclusively on all of my provaris :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread